0.7 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔢𝔱𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭*

⚫️

⚪️

⚪️

ᴴᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ. ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵃⁿʸᵐᵒʳᵉ.
- PAGE 32, Y/N'S DIARY.

🔴

TW: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! Mature languages, SMUT, (rough sex, bondage, mommy kink,) Detailed Death, Detailed MURDER and Blood. Cheating. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

We are at the part where it gets dark from here, this will be the good time for you to look away if you're not okay with the written trigger warnings.. you've been warned.

 you've been warned

⚪️

You blamed the darkness of the room caging you in-not even a speck of light through the window to peek in- triggering your sleep paralysis.

It wasn't the first time this was happening to you, it grew to become a current event that sometimes you'd sleep it off or wait it off. But still the trembling in your bones and the panic within you never subsides whenever it occurs.

You lay on your side, hugging a pillow infront of you until the darkening mist shrouded your peripherals, you can't move, can't speak- thinking was the torturous part of this occurances, how it tips you to insanity begging to bring back the control on your body..

You squeezed your eyes shut as the mist in front of you closes in, until you barely see anything through the darkness..

Your heart skyrocketed when you felt your hips dipped, as if an invisible force was pushing on your lower half, pressing you down on the mattress until your chest pained to breathe, your limbs turning cold along with the perspiration of your sweat..