0.15 𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔢𝔡

ᵂʰʸ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ?Y/n's diary, p

Y/n's diary, p. 12

TW: Mature languages, Manipulation, Violence, Blood and Death

TW: Mature languages, Manipulation, Violence, Blood and Death. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

Kazutora remained hidden outside.

He had received your message.

He gave you an alarming look while Ran was busy deepening his kiss on your skin, skimming lighter as if he was close to drifting asleep already, and slowly, your index finger raised, in a 'shh', tears drying out from your cheeks..

You needed to distract Ran, you looked everywhere, before turning your head to face him, and he smiled at you, his hair in between his eyes, running his nose to your temples..

"Ran," You swallowed, hiding the heightening adrenaline from your veins, "Could you get me some water.." You told him..

He kissed your temples once more, the love look in his eyes never stray away, "Anything for you.." His hoarse sleepy voice said, before getting off of bed and out the door..

When he was out of sight, you immediately heard Kazutora pull up the window, and he jumped in from the window frame, shaking out the wetness of his body from the rain.

"Hurry.." You told him, you have no idea how grateful you are of him right now, he immediately went over to you, his hold on your shoulder was tight and in concern, he checked your face and limbs as if he thought Ran had hurt you.

"I'm sorry, I tried to come here as soon as I got your text," He says, before leaning over, sliding his arm under your legs to carry you bridal style, but you had stopped him with a hand on his chest.

You held onto the nightstand and the bedframe and slowly, and finally, you stood in front of him..

"It is true.." Kazutora says in agape, "That bastard has been crippling you the whole time.."

You nodded, and started to walk but still slightly wobbling— but you were getting the hang of it, and Kazutora looked at you in awe, you were still overwhelmed from how you can finally walk properly, testing your balance and the weight you carry until you finally can carry your own weight..