0.4 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔞*

ᴵⁿ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵉᵃˢʸ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵈⁱˢᵗⁱⁿᵍᵘⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʰᵒʳⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᶜˡᵃʷˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ

- PAGE 55, Y/N'S DIARY.

🔴

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Smut, Cunnilingus, Mentioned Kinks (Role play kink, Daddy kink, Degrading kink, Praise kink, Bondage play, Edge play, Breath play, Overstimulation), Manipulation

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Smut, Cunnilingus, Mentioned Kinks (Role play kink, Daddy kink, Degrading kink, Praise kink, Bondage play, Edge play, Breath play, Overstimulation), Manipulation. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

After that chat with Luke you couldn't set off your mind in peace.

You realized from what Luke said, it really did make you dependent on Ran.

From taking care of you, deciding what you eat, what you wore, what you think-- he had every bit of control over you.

At first, you thought it's just because it's Ran's love language; an act of service. But after hearing what Luke said, you can't help but see Ran in new lenses.

Somehow it scares you, because he was the only person who knew more of your vulnerability.

You were back at the clinic, doing your physical therapy and exercises.

The whole room was walled with mirrors, like the room's second function was for dance classes after these clinical sessions. Other people with disabilities were on their own rods as well, hands grip on each side of the handles as they practiced their walks, while the nurses would guide them.

Some would stumble slightly on their feet, some would finally stand on their own and some were giving up-- progress takes time for people like you.

And as you looked down on your legs, you wondered if you ever got to walk again.