0.12 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱

"ᴴᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢⁱᶜᵏ ᴴᵉ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉᵈ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵂᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ

"ᴴᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢⁱᶜᵏ ᴴᵉ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉᵈ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵂᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ."
Y/n's diary, page 65

TW: Mature languages, Corruption, Detailed Death, Detailed MURDER and Blood

TW: Mature languages, Corruption, Detailed Death, Detailed MURDER and Blood. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

Deric maneuvered through the darkness, the small flashlight gave less of a visual guide for him.

The place smelt of rust and wood chippings and damp air, a good place to find good evidence..

Deric maneuvered over the adjacent tables, the wall was displayed with hooked heavy hand held machines, some toolboxes, shovels and meters long ropes.

Deric eyed every cabinet storage, but only met empty spaces, and some Knick knacks....what a normal garage like storage space would be ransacked with.

He was about to fall back after a few minutes of sneaking through the storages but halted immediately once he found a small storage door padlocked with heavy chains on the knob.

He placed his gun and the flashlight on the table, letting the light illuminate the spot he eyed.

The chain lock has 4 number combinations and he knew he had no time to figure out what it was.

He took a rusted sledgehammer lying around from the stacks of tools from the box, before hauling back then striking at the silver chain.

The chain screeched and fell on the floor like a puddled mess and he slowly, and cautiously opened the door and he fought the surge of chills from what he saw.

The small room, the same size as a janitor's closet, was plastered with monitors... 4 of them and he could see through the screen.. They were cameras, one monitor showed the dining area and he could see Chifuyu eating along with the couple.

Why the fuck does he have cameras all over the place?

Deric looked over the other monitors, all facing a bedroom, the living room and the kitchen and the other was in the dining area.