0.20 𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

🔴

🔴

         The day was perfectly still, nothing but the noise of riverside rushing from the lake washing down the rocks, sun making the water sparkle from the glistening reflection of the sky above..

The rustle of the wind almost blew your hat off.

You clenched your eyes closed basking in the freshness of the wind, but you couldn't help but overhear the radio from an old woman who sat by the park bench.

Today's Radio News a 5 year old cold case has been put into conclusion, after years of discovering dead bodies alleged by the name known as the 'Skinner Killer'. Officer Chifuyu Matsuno and his team had found more than 3 pieces of evidence pointing to the suspect's residence, weapons used in the crime and also DNA evidence had been found and conducted thoroughly for the investigation. Now the suspect has been detained. 41 year old ex-convict, Matthew Fleetwood was charged and detained from the evidence found in his home.

Ran overheard the radio news from the old woman's device, and it turns out Chifuyu's dead partner, whoever Deric had framed from their neighborhood is now taking the blame.

Ran stood from the wooden park bench, and made his way to you, "Are you cold, darling?" He asked and you nodded at him, as he took out his scarf and wrapped your body.

He kissed your nose and you scrunched it playfully. "I love you.." He says.

"Always.." You say smiling grateful for your husband.

"Forever.."

The old woman from the bench overheard your conversation and can't help but be in awe of the young couple in front of her.

"You two made such a lovely couple." She says, "What happened to you, young lady, if you don't mind me asking.." She looked at you, in such concern and genuine worry.

"She got in an accident 4 years ago, she's suffered quadriplegia, and I've been taking care of her ever since.." Ran explained for you, as he fixed your jacket for you as your arms remained immobilized on your sides.

"She's so lucky to have you.." The woman says and you look at him really grateful, and Ran can't help but smile back. Remembering how he had asked for Sanzu a stronger dose to numb your body all over and had your memories forged back again, as you now see him as your perfect husband once again.

"I'm the one who's lucky to have her.." He says kissing you on your lips, making you blush.

He starts to push your wheelchair back to the car, and you nodded your head towards the woman, as you bid farewell.

"What a loving husband he is.."

fin

fin.