0.16 𝔅𝔲𝔯𝔶 𝔄 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡

ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ. ᴵ ᵐⁱˢˢ ᴮᵉˡˡᵉ, ˢʰᵉ'ˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ.
Y/n's diary, p. 83

TW: Mature languages, Manipulation, Violence, Blood and Detailed Dead bodies

TW: Mature languages, Manipulation, Violence, Blood and Detailed Dead bodies. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

🔴

           You occupied the space beside him, the smell of leather had exchanged the drafty cold forest air.

He remained parked awkwardly at the road but there were still no other cars zooming past. He shuts the car door for you, as he saw you staring ghostly at your bloodied hand on your lap before rubbing the skin brutally on your white silk short nightgown.

You can feel he was trying not to look too long as he scrambled back from behind his car and took out a blanket.

"Here.." He says gently as if he raises his voice you'd be breaking down again..

You wrapped your trembling body with the cotton blanket gripping at the hem like it was your lifeline.

He stares at you for a while, not because he was looking at you weirdly, but assessing if you were comfortable enough. "Okay.." He said, and started the engine, and the road finally moved in front of you.. you couldn't imagine how he was taking this so calmly, like he picks up bloodied girls on the side of the road daily..

You couldn't help the tears drenching your eyes as the adrenaline from within won't calm down, "Hey it's okay.. We'll get you the help you need." He says before looking down at the glove compartment at your feet, "Excuse me." He says before reaching into the compartment and takes out a can of coke..

His eyes would switch from the empty road, then back at you, still no other sight of cars..

"Here," he opened the can, "Drink up," he says and you took the can with your shaky hands, slowly took a slight sip, "More.. the sugar will calm down the shock in your system." He says, and you nodded following through.