0.13 𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔈𝔶𝔢𝔰

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵉᵗ ᴿᵃⁿY/n's diary, p

Y/n's diary, p. 13

         You woke up the next day with a painful sore throat, your tongue felt like sandpaper rubbing on the roof of your mouth

You woke up the next day with a painful sore throat, your tongue felt like sandpaper rubbing on the roof of your mouth. You blinked twice, the heaviness of your eyelids made you all the more feeling tired as if you hadn't been asleep for hours already. Judging by the look of the clock from the bedside table, you noticed it was already in the afternoon, and Ran hadn't even tried to wake you like he usually does..

Ran.

You sat up from the bed, clutching at your throat, remembering the pain it scorched last night.

From a few feet, you saw your reflection from the vanity, and through it, you can see the redness on your skin was still imminent, but the swelling had come down, only leaving marks of the rashes and the red puffiness of your eyes.

Quickly, you took your wheelchair and hurriedly made your way to the bedroom door, only to realize the door was bolted shut.

Right away, the fear that was simmering on your navel had even become more unsettling..

You looked everywhere for an escape, only the windows were open, but even if it was, there's no lifting yourself up from that high of a sill.

You tried browsing the net on the desktop computer and even the laptops but there wasn't any available connection or anything to connect you from the outside.. Even looking for your phone was no use as it still remained out of your sight.

The panic settling in your gut had turned even overwhelming, your subconscious whispering how you'll never ever get away from this.

You clutched your head, pushing back the worst case scenarios and hoping that you'd escape, no, you need a cool head to be able to think this through..

You knew Ran had cut off your connection from the outside, and it's possible that he left his computers still running.

The only other place that allows you connection towards the internet is in his own office.