Chapter 0: Introduction

Ah Titan Academy. It's been known to be one of the most prestigious schools in the country of Singapore. Academically, some students aren't the best with class T1T5 being a prime example of that. 

Every year when it comes to the schools annual exams, most students from that class tend to fail the exams. Apart from them, some students seem to excel in their education, the top student of the academy being Denise.

Things seemed to be going pretty well for this school! Sure some students slacked with their studies but it seemed to have a pretty good reputation. That is until the pandemic hit. The school started going through many financial issues.

Students had started taking online classes until the school was ready to re-open once again. Even then, teachers had to be let go due to the financial stability of the school. 

The school principle, Ms. Siti eventually made the hard decision and sold the ownership of the school to an unnamed organization. From that day on, the organization implemented a new set of rules such as a new school uniform and reducing the lunch hours from 45 minutes to 15 minutes.

Rules were set to be much stricter for now on and much more new teachers started flowing in because of the fact Titan Academy was merged with another school. In fact, when the exams came along, it was purposely harder so more students would fail and get expelled.

Well.. that was the case. Half of class T1T5 got expelled which meant the remaining students of the class had to be shuffled in different classrooms while N4T1.. all of them failed except Chloe and Diana. Chloe got transferred though so it was only Diana left.

Students such as Jianhao and Diana were quite unhappy with this change. I mean, how would you feel if you were moved away from a class filled with many of your friends you've known for years?

So.. they needed a plan to fix all of this. At first, Jianhao traveled through the multiverse but it really wasn't working out so he needed a NEW plan!

The new plan was gonna be a school heist! That was how they were gonna get their friends back. All they had to do is sneak into the organizations office, get into the vault and change all the students grades to a pass!

Jianhao and Kevin were up to the plan along with Vincent, Diana, Sunny, Chloe, Vincent and Maddy (who later left because Vincent didn't want any risks happening to Maddy.)

Besides that, everyone did pretty well according to plan! Some might've.. not helped at all. Example being Sunny. But, they managed to do it! 

The only thing that backfired was that Cherylene got blacklisted and was never gonna come back to the Academy due to sacrificing her one time chance to being with her best friend Juylyn again.

Overall, the plan worked! All the students from class T1T5 and N4T1 (with the exception of Cleverely.) But the organization would continue to let new students into the institute so they'd get farther with their plan.

So with that... the organization is gonna start getting all the students to being the academic example of perfect. It doesn't matter how much they're harming the students, in the end, they just want to make money off of them...