Chapter VII: Is the light of passion still inside, Sunny?

It was Friday morning. Sunny would be seen walking to school alone. His hair was in his face and he looked very unenthusiastic about today. Or this could be due to the fact he's tired.

Nonetheless, he completely forgot about the organization and their plan for him. Originally, he wasn't gonna come to school at all and try to pretend he's sick. But that was when he had the organization in mind.

This time he didn't so he came to school anyways. Chloe would run up to Sunny and ask him on why he came to school today. "Sunny, why'd you come to school today?!" Chloe shrieked. Sunny looked straight at her with sad weary eyes.

"I know right, another day of pure torture." Sunny said. Chloe facepalmed because he forgot that he was on the organizations list to be spied on. "Did you forget?!" "Forget what?" Sunny replied. Chloe grabbed Sunny by his tie while yelling, "THE ORGANIZATION!"

Sunny would quickly let himself go from Chloe and he started hyperventilating. HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET SOMETHING SO BIG?!?! Chloe tried her best calming him although this is something scary to think about.

"You know what," Sunny said. "I'm just gonna leave now-" Sunny had started walking away while waving bye at Chloe. "Bye Chloe! I'll see you ne-" Just as he was about to leave completely, Mr. Salim was seen in front of him. "Get to class Sunny." Mr. Salim said.

Sunny would frown and sluggishly walk back with Chloe accompanying him. Now he really had to face Mrs. Regna one on one. "How about I DON'T go to Mrs. Regna's office when I'm called there! That's an option right?" Sunny asked.

"It sounds like a great plan but, this is the organization. You can possibly suffer a punishment like Cleverly if you don't go." Chloe stated. Sunny had thought, 'okay, not going isn't an option.' "How about-" "Ditching wouldn't work either." Chloe jumped in.

Sunny would sigh in disappointment and just make his way towards N4T1, Chloe following behind. Sunny would take his seat and put his head down. His classmate, Cornelius who sat behind him noticed he was down. He was gonna ask if he was okay but just concluded he was just tired and didn't get much sleep.

Chloe looked at Sunny, feeling slightly worried of what might happen to him. Maybe he's just gonna get training like Diana? He won't get injured in any sort of way right? The bell had rung and as usual, morning announcements, Denise discussing after school activities and all that.

Madam Soot Beng would take out her roster and began calling out students name for attendance. Students like Tyler and Zhi Kai were absent as always. Meanwhile students like Diana and Teverly has come to school as always.

"Sunny! Are you here?" Sunny would jump up and mark his presence. His hair was all messy now and somehow he looked paler as ever. Madam Soot Beng continued taking attendance. That's when Mrs. Regna walked into the classroom.

"Mrs. Regna, hello. What do you need?" Madam Soot Beng asked. "Oh nothing much. Although, I do want someone in this class to come to my office." Mrs. Regna said while glaring at Sunny.

"Sunny. Is he here?" Mrs. Regna asked. "Uh." Madam Soot Beng would gesture Sunny to get out before Mrs. Regna could notice. He was late to understand but once he did, he slowly got up from his seat and tried to dash out the door but was spotted by Mrs. Regna.

"Oh. So now you're trying to avoid talking to me?" Mrs. Regna said in a threatening tone. Sunny was sweating and didn't know how to respond. "That's what I thought." Mrs. Regna grabbed Sunny by his arm and started dragging him away.

Sunny tried pulling away but she had a strong grip so it was impossible to escape. Madam Soot Beng, along with the class was watching him. Chloe looked worried, Diana and Teverly looked at him in disappointment and the others were either shocked or laughing.