Chapter II: Prim and perfect now? Diana?

Diana is seen waiting outside with her brother Ren Yi Xiang. He was on his phone, playing games while Diana stood there, thinking about what the organization has told her.

She just tried to shake it off but she couldn't. She already had avoided her friends for the rest of the day so this must've been bothering her a lot.

"Diana!" Ren Yi Xiang called out. "Mom is here let's go!" She sighed and followed Ren Yi Xiang into the car. Diana had spent the whole car ride just staring out into the window.

Ren Yi Xiang noticed but, he chose not to say anything about it. He thought, 'maybe it's just a ministerial cycle week? She'll just be moody for a little while!" But in reality, her period just ended.

When they got home, Diana immediately ran into her room and didn't come out. Not to use the bathroom, not for dinner, not even for a shower. She isolated herself completely!

This had gotten her brothers attention so he decided to knock on her bedroom door. No response. He knocks again. No response.. he knocks a third time! No. Response.

"Diana! Mom said dinners ready!" Ren Yi Xiang called out. Diana yelled, "What is it then? Frozen fish?!?" Ren Yi Xiang found it'd be impossible to convince Diana so he just walked out.

Diana would sigh and try her best to fall asleep but the thoughts.. they always came back-! But, she had to sleep.. otherwise she'd be tired for the entire training for tomorrow-!

So she'd stare at the ceiling for hours until her eyes start feeling heavy, and she'd be asleep in no time... meanwhile with Ren Yi Xiang, he was thinking about Diana and why she's been so distant.

'Why has Diana been so distant the whole day?' He thought to himself. Ren Yi Xiang would just shrug it off and immediately fall asleep.

Diana's Dream. . .

Diana would be standing in the middle of the hallway, everyone having blank and empty looks while heading to class and getting their books. No one was talking to each other which seemed odd. Something HAD to be wrong.

Diana spotted Sunny walking towards the organizations office. "Sunny, what's going on right now? Why is everyone so.. strange?" Diana asked.

"What are you talking about, Diana? It's always been like this." Sunny replied. "I'll be on my way now. Mrs. Regna called and told me to be in her office before the bell rings!" Sunny would walk off with Diana looking back at him.

'It's always been like this? What kind of world am I in right now?' Diana thought to herself. "Diana.. it looks like YOU aren't wearing the school uniform." Diana turned around and saw Denise, the top student of the academy!

"I'm sorry but.. it looks like we'll have to expel you.." Denise would grab Diana's hand and pull her away as fast as she can. "Hey-!? Expelling me for not wearing uniform? What kind of rule is that?" Diana asked

Denise ignored her response and continued walking until they were outside of the school. Diana was thrown out of the school and was never able to return again... the word spread pretty fast.

"I never expected Diana to be expelled. Out of ALL the students as well!"
"I know right? She really let herself go.."
"Maybe it was for the better. She never stopped being depressed about Cleverly!"
"She really needs some discipline of her own."

All the dirty thoughts about Diana spread through her head. The thoughts got louder.. AND LOUDER. Diana couldn't take it anymore and belted out a loud scream that could wake up an entire neighborhood.

Then... she woke up..
.
.
.
.
Diana would jump up in shock and then sigh in relief all of that was just a dream. She checked the time on her phone and it was 7:52 in the morning. She has training with the organization today. Diana would roll out of bed and head straight to the bathroom.