Chapter XVIII: It's time for The Organizations defeat!!

"Chloe I'm so glad you made it! Now take a seat anywhere you'd like!" Said Jianhao as he began looking for a marker and paper. Chloe smiled and sat in the corner of Jianhao's bed. She was nervous yet excited on what this plan could be.

Jianhao began sketching out his idea while explaining as Chloe watched. "Okay so, Mrs. Regna said that the borders of the school will temporarily be open for those who want to enroll into the Academy. The best time to do so is when it is 10:00 PM because by then, everyone will be asleep!"

He'd sketch out the layout of Titan Academy. "Wait- Mrs. Regna told you that?" Asked Chloe. "To your surprise, yeah she did! In fact she's counting on me- us to save the school!" He exclaimed.

Jianhao finished sketching and showed it to Chloe! She was amazed, then confused. "Uhm.. what's the plan exactly? Because this layout sorta confuses me." Asked Chloe, tilting her head like a curious puppy.

"Oh right! So, the plan is.. we sneak into the school once it's near 10:00 PM. Because like I said before, that's when everyone is asleep. Except one.. Sunny." Chloe gasped and yelled, "SUNNY?" Jianhao nodded and looked down.

"Unfortunately for us, he's the student security guard. He'll be near the school entrance so we have to be sneaky. So what we'll be doing is climb through the nearest window and go straight to Ms. Siti's office! Because then, we'll have access to the school speakers, get the karaoke machine, and destroy it! That way the borders will be destroyed completely and everyone will be free."

Chloe started clapping at Jianhao's presentation of the plan. "That sounds like a great plan! But.. it can't just be the two of us right? That can't be possible!" Questioned Chloe. "I know." Said Jianhao. "Which is why I've already planned out the perfect team!"

He'd write down the names of who'll be apart of the team on the back of the map layout and showed it to Chloe! The names he wrote down were Cleverly, Ms. Sherly, Kevin and Diana!

"Wait..- how would we get ahold of Cleverly and Ms. Sherly? And isn't Diana still in the school??" Asked Chloe. Jianhao answered yes to both questions.

"Luckily for you, my mom is gonna try to get Cleverly out of boarding school and dial Ms. Sherly! Diana is locked up in a secret room and it'll be your job to free her!" Explained Jianhao.

"Hold up.. I feel like that should be Cleverly's job since the two are.. a thing." Said Chloe, lifting her brow. "Yeah but- Cleverly is gonna be in charge of the technical stuff, Ms. Sherly and Kevin will be with me so that leaves you!"

Jianhao was hitting his head in frustration. The room stayed silent for a good minute until Sylvia barged in without knocking. "Hao Hao! I dialed Ms. Sherly for your plan~! And she is in!" Sylvia said cheerfully. "YES- thanks mom! And Cleverly?"

Sylvia stared at Jianhao like, 'you might not like this..' Jianhao stared back suspiciously. "..Mom? You did call the boarding school he's in right-?" Asked Jianhao. Sylvia shook her head and told Jianhao, "I did call, yes but, they denied his release."

Chloe and Jianhao stared at each other, now freaking out. "What are we gonna do..?! We can't get ahold of Cleverly..!" Chloe questioned in a panic. Jianhao assured her that they'll still be able to save the school even without him.

"Don't worry Chloe, I'm sure we'll be able to get Kevin in on this." Said Jianhao as he whipped out his phone and messaged Kevin.

                                                            Hey Kevin

Hao? You haven't texted me in months!
But what's up bro?

                                I just wanted to see if you were curious in saving Titan Academy