Chapter IV: Our model student is here! Denise!

Sunny would be running across the halls, trying to find Jianhao. He had to tell him about how Denise was gonna break up with him due to the control of the organization.

Staff members and students saw him and were wondering why he was in such a rush. Eventually, he saw Jianhao, Chloe and Vincent in the canteen area and rushed over to them. "Sunny there you are!" Jianhao exclaimed. "I-I'm so sorry-! But- I heard- Mrs. Regna-" Sunny was still catching his breath after all the running.

"Mrs. Regna what?" Jianhao asked. Before Sunny can say something, Denise appeared right next to Jianhao. "Oh- hey Denise!" Jianhao pulled Denise into a hug but she quickly pushed him away. "Uhm.. can we talk-? Just- the two of us?" Denise asked. Jianhao agreed and they'd both walk away.

"Oh no. No no no no no no NO NO." Sunny was really worried because he knew what was gonna come. "Sunny? What's wrong?" Chloe asked. "Yeah. And what did Mrs. Regna say?" Vincent added. Sunny sighed. "Mrs. Regna was.. hypnotizing Denise into breaking up with Jianhao. She's gonna do it right now-!"

Chloe and Vincent gasped in unison. "WHAT!?!?" Chloe and Vincent shouted. "Yeah. We have to do something before-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, Mrs. Regna appeared. The three of them stared at her.

"What are you students doing here? I believe you're all supposed to be in class right now?" Mrs. Regna said. "I'm sorry-! We'll be going now Mrs. Regna." Chloe said. "Wait wait wait wait- what about Hao-"

Vincent asked. Chloe and Sunny quickly walked away along with Vincent who was still confused on why they switched up fast. Mrs. Regna gave a satisfied smile and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
Jianhao and Denise would be walking outside, holding hands. Jianhao was curious on what Denise had to say while Denise.. she held a blank look. "So Denise? What did you wanna talk about?" Jianhao asked. Denise looked away and sighed.

"Hao.. we've only been together for a few weeks but.. I don't know if I could do it much longer." Jianhao's expression quickly changed. Oh no.. this can't be happening right now..

"I wanna focus on my studies. You've been sorta a distraction to me so.. maybe we should meet other people because.. I'm breaking up with you." Denise walked away, leaving Jianhao heartbroken and confused.

"Denise-! Wha- why? Why so quickly! Is that the only reason!" Jianhao was following Denise but she began walking faster. "Denise wait up!" Jianhao said. Denise eventually ran away from Jianhao.

"..So it really did happen- she- she broke up with me. But why?" Jianhao questioned. He sat on a bench to comprehend what had just happened back there.

Nicole would see him sitting and she decided to go talk to him and see what's up. "Bro- why aren't you in class?" Nicole asked. Jianhao stared at her and said, "Why aren't YOU in class?"

"I was gonna go to the toilet until I saw you here! So what's up?" Nicole smiled at Jianhao. He looked down and said, "Denise broke up with me.." "Oh- but wait- weren't you two only together for a few weeks?" Nicole asked. "Yeah but- I don't know. I'm not sure why she suddenly decided to-"

Jianhao had gone silent when it finally hit him... Denise is under the organizations control now. It was already too late.. "Bro- why are you quiet now?" Nicole asked. Jianhao had got up and just, walked away.

Nicole just walked to the restroom in confusion of all of this.
.
.
.
.
.
It was now afternoon. School had ended and Vincent, Chloe and Sunny all meet up together. All except for Jianhao. "Huh. That's strange." Vincent said. "Why isn't Hao here? I thought he said we'd all meet up later after school." Vincent was looking around for Jianhao but, he was nowhere to be seen.