Epilogue

Ah Titan Academy. Known to be the best school in the country of Singapore, it has changed drastically. Both appearance wise and educationally. Anyone who wants to apply needs to complete an assessment in order to be admitted to the school.

The remaining students who were enrolled in the school before all the changes, they were all forced under the new owner's control. The two owners are Mr. Alan and Mrs. Regna.

On the outside, it seems like they genuinely want to help the school. But in reality, they're just gaining from the students. They never had the students best interest at heart.. All they cared about was the money.

It was so obvious once they made a student kill themselves and make another go through a terrible torture course just to help their selfish gain... But, we thought there'd be a hero amongst us.

Jianhao Tan. We thought he was the one who could help restore the school to its original state. He came up with a plan and everything.. He had the perfect heist team as well...

But unfortunately, he died while trying to accomplish those goals. He died by a student named Sunny, who was instructed to kill him by Mr. Alan.. We were all saddened by Jianhao's death but hopefully, he's in a better place now..

Now what happened with Chloe? Her body stays forever rotting underground, but her soul remains up there. But what about us? Where are we now??

Well after we were forever banished from Titan Academy, he had all decided to go our separate ways and just forget about the Academy.. There wasn't a point in trying anymore since it's been corrupted so much.

But what about the Academy? What happened to the school? Nothing.. Nothing changed about the school besides new students enrolling and the borders becoming wider for new areas of the school perimeters.

Now it has taken over so much of the space in Titan Town, they've merged a college with the Academy so the seniors can go there once they're finished with high school. Now college students had their own personal houses, some living with their friends as an option.

Now as I'm writing this down, I, Sherly Devonne Ng, wishes the best for everyone.. Not the organization of course but, I wish the best for every student out there, who is struggling out there whether it'd be about school or your own mental state.

This is dedicated to those who are dealing with abusers of their own, for those who are dealing with depression and thoughts of suicide and the ones who are struggling in school.

For the ones who are forced to see or live with someone who hurts you physically or mentally, just know that you can make your own choices. Everything you do doesn't always have to be for that person.

Just remember, you're allowed to help others. But when they keep layering and layering their problems on you, and you can't help but feel overwhelmed by all of it, that's when it becomes an unhealthy relationship.

To those who are dealing with depression, just know that there are people or that one specific person out there who care deeply for you. I know things seem tough but there's always a ray of sunshine at the end of a stormy path.

And to those struggling in school, it isn't completely your fault. If you feel pressured to do well in every subject because of your high expectations, it's okay to take a break at times.

If you aren't doing so good because of a certain subject, then it'd be best to go to tutoring. Or better yet, don't be too afraid to ask for help on a specific question. I'm sure your teacher will give you the instructions provided.

With that being said, thank you for reading this story. For all the students out there, I wish you all a good luck! From your dearest, Sherly Devonne Ng.
.
.
.
And here's the authors message :)
hi!! so this is the end of under our control. i've been working on this story for five months and i'm so happy to see how much it's grown!! chapters up to 1000+ words turned into chapters up to 4000+!!! It was honestly really fun writing down different arcs for all the seven main characters in this (specifically sunny) but with that being said, this is the end of the story. to those who expected a happy ending no worries!! i will start writing a two chapter "what if" story of under our control!! i already have an idea for it so hopefully you'll enjoy that!! anyways, that's all!! thank you so much for reading!!! :)

🎉 You've finished reading ˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 ₊ 🎉