Chapter VI: Feeling better, Madeline?

Maddy would walk back into class T1T5, with everyone staring at her. "Maddy.. the period is almost over, why are you coming in now-?" Ms. Sherly asked. Maddy was silent because she couldn't remember why she was in the infirmary to start with.

"You know what- never mind. Just take a seat." Maddy had walked over to her desk next to Vincent and sat down while Ms. Sherly explained the homework assignment.

Once the bell had rung, everyone had gone outside for passing period. So Vincent took the opportunity to talk to Maddy about why she wasn't in class for the whole period. "Hey Maddy, why'd it take so long for you to get out of the nurses office?" Vincent asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I think Mrs. Regna-" Vincent stopped Maddy when she said Mrs. Regna's name. "HOLD UP- Mrs. Regna!? Why was she there?!" Vincent shrieked. Maddy shrugged it off.

"I think she told me to see her after school? Yeah." Vincent was just shocked how she was taking it so casually. "Maddy- you DON'T want to go there. Remember how the organization expelled so many people?! They can expel you and- and- JUST DON'T." Vincent protested.

Maddy was trying her best to reassure everything with Vincent. She was aware of what the organization was gonna do so she didn't even bother going to their office. "It's okay Vincent- I won't go. Something bad will probably happen." Maddy said.

"Now come on Vincent, class is about to start." Maddy smiled and walked away with Vincent following. He was relieved that Maddy wasn't gonna go to their office, he thought she was blinded that the organization was gonna try to brainwash the students and make a profit out of them.

What he didn't know is that Cleverely had been eavesdropping on that conversation and was ready to tell Mrs. Regna during lunch. He slowly walked into his class, still keeping an eye out on Vincent.

The bell had rung and everyone had make it back to class and their lessons had begun.
.
.
.
.
Class had ended and everyone was making their way to the canteen area for lunch. All except for Teverely. Instead of having lunch with everyone else, he had made his way to the organizations office to discuss more information he had overheard from Vincent and Maddy.

"Mrs. Regna?" Teverely called out. Mrs. Regna had appeared from behind him and asked why he was here instead of eating lunch. "Well, I had overheard a conversation while it was passing period. Student Maddy said she won't be coming here after school as you instructed." Mrs. Regna audibly gasped.

"So what should we do about it?" Teverely asked. Mrs. Regna had gotten a paper and pen out and started writing a letter to Dr. Burqq. She folded the paper up and handed it to Teverely. "What's this for?" He questioned. "It's a letter informing Dr. Burqq that Maddy should take another set of pills prescribed for her."

Mrs. Regna had handed Teverely a pill bottle. "Now go." She instructed. Teverely nodded and walked out of her office. Mrs. Regna had walked out of her office to check up on all the students in the canteen area and nobody was causing much trouble. Besides Nav and his group yelling their guts out.

"EXCUSE ME." Mrs. Regna yelled. Nav, Russ and Brian had quickly turned to her in shock. "Is that how you speak in a school environment?" They all looked at each other, thinking. "That's what I thought. Now keep it down. All your piers are trying to enjoy their lunch in peace."

They all nodded and Mrs. Regna continued observing the students behaviors. All seemed to be behaving well. Mrs. Regna had finished observing the room and walked away into the halls.

Meanwhile Teverely would already be in the infirmary, giving Dr. Burqq the letter and bottle of pills. At first she felt skeptical of it after the one Mrs. Regna made Maddy take but luckily, Teverely knew how to improvise.