Chapter XIX: Everything must come to an end they say...

Sylvia packed up the last few things that Jianhao's group needed. Spray paint, water and flashlights. "Oh Hao Hao.. mommy wishes the best for you..!" She said while crying. She was afraid of her son dying.

"Mom I'll be fine-! We'll be fine! Trust me, we'll come back alive and everything is back to normal!" Said Jianhao. He'd put on a dark hoodie and gloves before taking the backpack, and heading out to the car.

Cherlynn was the last person to leave the house. She was afraid on what was gonna happen but.. She wanted to help restore the school. "Bye!!" She said to Sylvia as she ran out the house to the car.

Sylvia waved and watched as Walater drove off with the group. She was hoping they'd all come back in one piece.. once Walater had arrived to the school, the group got out and waved goodbye!

It was currently 9:55 PM right now. It was a dark, foggy night and Jianhao's team could hardly see anything. This also counted as an advantage to them because that meant no one would recognize them.

Jianhao was peaking through the entrance as he saw Sunny, standing right in front of it. When Sunny looked towards his direction, he hid himself almost immediately. "So.. what's the plan again-?" Cherlynn asked, trying her best to whisper.

"Okay fine, fine. Just for you. Cherlynn you're in charge of shutting off the security cameras while Ms. Sherly and I will be in charge of the school speakers. Kevin is our distraction to get us in while Chloe is in charge of freeing Diana." Explained Jianhao.

"Alright!! Thanks!" Cherlynn smiled and was pumped! Jianhao looked at everyone in the eyes, each and every one of them.. Kevin, Cherlynn, Chloe and Ms. Sherly.. he was determined for this plan to work.

He'd put his hand out and gestured everyone else to do the same thing. They'd all nod at each other and put their hands out as well. "Okay.. there's five of us, this plan better work." Said Jianhao. "Let's do this everyone!" Exclaimed Kevin.

The group would all put their hands up and shushed at each other to keep quiet. Jianhao looked back and saw that Sunny was gone. He'd gesture to the group that the coast was clear and it was safe. They'd proceed to sneak over near the entrance.

"Okay.. I think it's safe to enter-" Jianhao said before he heard footsteps. He shook his head, meaning it wasn't safe and someone was coming. They'd hide and saw it was Mr. Alan.. and they were all scared now..!

Mr. Alan would look around and shrug. "Sunny. You said you saw silhouettes." Said Mr. Alan as he walked back into the school. Jianhao stepped a bit closer to the door and started eavesdropping on Mr. Alan and Sunny's conversation.

"Sir I assure you, I did see. There were about five people and, there wouldn't be anyone outside at this time. So it can be Jianhao and his team." Explained Sunny. Mr. Alan stared at him and just nodded.

"Okay.. take extra measures. If you hear any voices, it isn't me or Mrs. Regna. It's one of them." Said Mr. Alan. "Is that understood?" He'd ask. Sunny firmly nodded and stood near the door once again.

Jianhao tapped Kevin's shoulder and gestured him to take action, as in, 'this is your cue Kevin- go go!' Kevin smirked and nodded, standing up with confidence and walking towards Sunny with a firm expression.

Sunny stared into his eyes and asked him, "What are you here for?" Kevin scoffed and crossed his arms. "Excuse me? I'm here for the assessment to get into this highly prestigious school!" Said Kevin. Sunny looked at him in annoyance.

"Okay if you were really here for the assessment, you'd know we're not taking applications at this time. Try tomorrow." Explained Sunny. He was suspicious of Kevin because first of all, no one would come at this time and he didn't see him enter.