Chapter X: It's dark isn't it? Jianhao and Vincent?

Before Jianhao and Vincent could get up, bags were quickly put over their heads, making their vision go dark. "HAO- I-I CAN'T SEE-" Vincent panicked. Jianhao started to fight back and try to pull down the bag over his head.

One boy wearing a ski mask would ask the other for one of the tranquilizers. He'd quickly pass it to him and stab Jianhao's arm with it. Jianhao quickly passed out and as for Vincent, he already passed out cause he was 'dying.'

"Yo, what're they gonna think about this?"
"If you're talking about the teachers, then they won't even know! Ski masks?"
"Yeah yeah but-"
"NO BUTS. We're doing this for money remember?"
"Right right- now let's go!"
"Alright alright! Shush-"

Just as they were about to walk away, Mr. Salim and Mr. Mabuhay spotted them and they quickly rushed away. "HEY- GET BACK HERE!" The two teachers would start chasing the two boys but, it was too late.. they got away.

"Salim- what are we gonna do? How are we gonna identify them?" Mr. Mabuhay asked. Mr. Salim would sigh and sit down on a bench. "We can't let our students go missing Salim! We should do something!"

Mr. Salim was still looking forward, thinking of what was gonna happen now. "Salim? I- we should inform Ms. Siti about this." Mr. Mabuhay was about to walk off to Ms. Siti's office but, that's when Salim finally decided to say something.

"Mabuhay- I-I.. those two were Jianhao and Vincent who got captured! They were apart of the school heist! But- maybe they didn't deserve that? I mean- nobody deserves it!" Mr. Salim said. He'd get up and walk away with Mabuhay following him from behind.

"Where are you going now?" Mr. Mabuhay asked. Mr. Salim would shrug and continue walking forward, with Mabuhay walking behind still questioning him.
.
.
.
Jianhao had finally woken up and he saw Vincent arguing with a boy with a dark hood on, covering his entire face. The room was pitch black with only one light illuminating the area where Jianhao and Vincent were sitting.

When Jianhao tried to get up, he had realized that he and Vincent were tied up together. "WHO EVEN ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU BRING US HERE?!" Vincent yelled out, trying to break through the rope he and Jianhao were tied with.

The person Vincent had been arguing with would duct tape Vincent's mouth shut so he wouldn't make so much noise. "Quiet down now, Vincent. They'll be arriving soon." Jianhao thought, "who is they?" while Vincent got defensive and questioned how this mystery person knew his name despite having his mouth duct taped shut.

"Vincent can't you be quiet for once?! We wouldn't be in this position if you JUST kept your mouth shut!" Jianhao yelled. Vincent yelled back but it was quite muffled so Jianhao couldn't fully understand it.

"MY FAULT?! No no no- when was THIS my fault?" The two boys started arguing, blaming each other on this problem. Vincent decided to bring up Denise so Jianhao brought up Maddy in his defense.

While the two boys kept arguing, the boy with the hoodie would take off his hood and reveal himself to be... Teverly... Vincent looked in front of him and gestured over to Jianhao that Teverly was here!

"Wait- aren't you that weird kid from N4T1? The one who sounds like Cleverly?" Jianhao asked. Teverly would smirk and nod. "Well well well. Jianhao Tan and Vincent Sin. Planning to burn the school down. We were thinking you'd do that."

Teverly would turn his back around to look away from them and grin like an evil villain. "Who is we?" Jianhao once again asked. Teverly snapped his hands and Julian and Serge would make their entrance.

Jianhao looked at the two boys, cackling alongside with Teverly, before bursting out laughing. "Hao, what's so funny?!" Julian questioned. Jianhao immediately put on a straight face and said, "Out of all people I'd never expect YOU. Not even Mrs. Regna and or Mr. Alan are here!"