Episode 13

Siv was resting a head on the bed and using her phone and she thought about calling Sifra but she wanted to find out about what happened to him when he went to his hometown to visit before calling her, and on the other hand she also felt guilty for not going with him. Then she heard Sam's phone ringing so she went near him to answer the phone as Sam was in deep thought that he did not even hear his phone ringing. 

She was about to get his phone, but Sam suddenly opened his eyes and took his phone from the table, and disconnected the call, and got up from the seat to leave his room. 

Siv; Pappa where are you going? 

Sam; I will be back don't worry and why are you still here, I am fine you go home 

Siv; where are you going at this time?

Sam; JUST LEAVE, I AM FINE, I AM NOT A KID!!! (he raised his voice)

Siv; I am not going anywhere until you tell me what happened there and I will come with you as well, lets go (she took his hand to leave but suddenly stopped as Sam pushed her hand away and throwed the photo frame which was near the table) 

Siv: what are you doing, are you gone crazy 

Sam; he didn't say anything he just left the room, took his bike and left from the flat

Siv; what is in his mind, that he can't even share with me

Surya who heard everything came to Sam's room 

Surya; Enna ma, ennachu, I heard what he said, you don't worry, there is something wrong that's why he is behaving and don't feel bad Siv, avan un mela irukkira urimaila thaan kathittu poran. 

Siv; I know anna, but still he is gone somewhere and he didn't tell me where, please call him and find out, if I call him he won't answer.

Surya; Mm let me call him (he dialled his phone but Sam did not answer and Surya tried  so many times but still he didn't answer) 

Siv; wait anna let me try (she dialled his number but still he didn't pic her phone as well 

On the other side Sifra tried to call Sam's friends but her mum stopped her 

Sam's mum; Venam Sifra, let him concentrate on his dreams, he has gone through a lot by not getting our support for his dreams and now I don't want us to be another obstacle, let him concentrate. First he will be feeling down but after days he will start to concentrate and I am sure his friends will be there for him. 

Sifra; ok amma, but let me at least tell siv akka about this, he must be very angry and I don't know what extent he will go to with his anger problems 

Sam's Mum; I don't think its a good idea, he said not to call any of his friends or him if he found out then he will get extreme with them, let him tell them. 

Sifra, ok ma, nee solrathum sari thaan, (but sifra still didn't feel great as her inner self was telling her to let them know so she texted siv about what happened and also told her not to tell sam about her text and she didn't tell her mum as well)   

Here Siv was worried as he is not picking her calls, and she kept on calling him, and suddenly she received a text from Sifra 

Siv; Sam (She cried reading the text and she thoughts that she should not let him go away from her and she made a promise to herself that she should be there for him no matter what) 

She was in deep thoughts and fell asleep on the bed looking at a picture of Sam..... 

After few hours Sam returned to his flat and went straight to his friends room and waked Surya up,