Bendy the Crying Demon

Bendy was curled up in his chair. He was constantly being questioned by all the other students. This was too much attention. He didn't like it. It was making him uncomfortable.
"Are you okay?" "Did he punch you?" "Are you injured?" "Do you need the nurse?" "Do you need help?" "I can help you to your next class if you need?"
"Pl-Please leave me alone.." Bendy said as his tail curled up.
"Okay everyone! That's enough for today. Bendy is clearly getting uncomfortable! Everyone please go back to your seats and we can start working on a poster all together." The teacher said with her sweet voice. It was enough to calm Bendy down but only a little. Bendy could feel eyes on him and he knew who's it was. Cuphead's eyes. Bendy did his best to look away. He kept himself curled up as his body began to shake. Bendy gulped and felt how dry his throat was. Before he could put up his hand, he heard the teacher say.
"Bendy you can go get some water, or just go on a walk if you need to." The teacher told him with her sweet smile. It made Bendy smile as he pushed himself off of his chair, his body still shaking as he slowly left the room.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
Bendy felt his phone going crazy as soon as he stepped out. He pulled his phone out and looked at it.
Two text from Boris🖤🐺 Bro.
Bendy swiped and put in his pin, before he read it he dug into his bag for his glasses. He put them on and finally read the text message.
"Bendy! Are you there? Something horrible happened at school! I think one of my classmates are dead! I'm not feeling so well Bendy, can you pick me up after school? I don't want dad to pick me up." Boris texted Bendy.
Bendy felt his heart skip a beat before dropping. His twitching fingers managed to text Boris back.
"Of course I'll pick you up. I'll be there right after school. I'll be quick too. Be careful Boris. Don't get too close to whoever that was. You might catch whatever they have and I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Bendy texted back, he gulped as he put his phone away. He remembered why he left the classroom in the first place and went to finally get some water. He had a little trouble reaching the water fountain due to his small height but he managed. He used his tail to push himself up a little but mainly used his upper arm strength to pull himself up. Suddenly Bendy heard footsteps. Fast footsteps. Coming towards him. He knew they weren't Felix's footsteps. The teacher didn't walk that fast. Bendy quickly lifted his head away from the pouring water and looked to his right side, where he thought he heard the footsteps. Then he turned his head to his left. Where he saw Cuphead's friends from this morning coming straight for him.
"He saw us! You idiot I told you to talk slower! Stupid fat ass!" Said the taller one, he was unlike Cuphead. This one looked like a raccoon or something.
"Shut up! Look he's about to run! Get him!" Said the other one. Bendy identified him as a strange dirty orange and grey cat.
Bendy didn't hesitate before dropping himself on the floor and running down the hall. His legs still ached from running away from Cuphead earlier. His legs begged for rest or to slow down. Bendy was going to take that chance. He saw some lockers that seemed to be out of their reach. Bendy stopped for a second to see how far away the bullies were. They were still down the hallway.
Perfect. That should be enough time to climb. They seem to short to reach me on top of the lockers. Thanks Boris for teaching me how to climb. I'll be there to pick you up soon little brother. Bendy thought as he climbed the side of the locker. He was more experienced in climbing meaning he could climb up smooth surfaces, including lockers. He pulled himself up to the top and sat up there, curling up, tucking in his feet, as he waited for his bullies to give up searching for him or realizing they can't reach him on top of the locker.
"Where did he go!?" Said the Raccoon as he ran into the same hall as Bendy. He was sniffing around and growling. "I can smell him but I can't see him! It's fucking pissing me off!"
"Speak for yourself! I saw him go here! He was staring at us until he disappeared! He's in this hall! Use that nose for something other then smelling trash and shit!" Said the grey and orange cat.
Bendy gulped as he tucked his legs in, he began to cry again, his arms wrapped around himself as his tail curled around him. He gulped, trying not to make a sound.
"Stupid little demon! What was his name again? I know you heard it you eaves dropping shit." The cat said, looking at the raccoon.
"Bendy the dancing demon. Such a stupid name. If he was a dancing demon he should be dancing like the little bitch he is." Said the raccoon as he laughed. This caused Bendy to quietly sniffle. He did keep himself quiet. He liked to dance but he hadn't done so in years, possibly a decade. He felt his body began to shake uncontrollably.
"More like Bendy the Crying Demon." Said the cat.
Bendy felt his chest begin to hurt. He felt more tears fall from his eyes and down his cheeks. He sniffled again as he saw them both growl before stomping away. They growled until they were down the hall. Or that's what Bendy assumed since he couldn't hear anything anymore, at least from them. He continued to softly cry.
Maybe I am Bendy the Crying Demon. Considering I don't dance anymore. All I do is get bullied. Then right afterwards all I do is cry. Cry for a long time. Cry all the time. Maybe I just am Bendy the Crying Demon. Bendy thought as he heard another pair of footsteps coming down the hall and towards him.