He's finally safe

Attempted rape warning!

Bendy was whimpering. He was tied up, beaten, and naked. He was crying as he whimpered.
"You look like such a female.. Let me make you a bitch." Whispered the raccoon in Bendy's ear, causing him to whimper once more. Bendy felt something pressing against him which caused him to whimper and cry. They both paused but Bendy couldn't see why. His eyes were covered with a scarf and his mouth was muffled with something. He felt something go over his ears as soon as the Raccoon was done whispering. He couldn't tell what was happening. Everything to him was muffled, he thought he heard the muffled of Cuphead.
Cuphead? Is he in here? Why would he be in here? Unless he's here to help his friends.. Bendy dread as he felt a small pain on the side of his head and he was able to hear. He realized someone smacked the raccoon's hand off of his ear.
"What in the fucking hell do you think you're doing!? Get the fuck off of him right now you pests!" Said the voice.
Yep, that's definitely Cuphead. Why is he saving me though? I thought he hated me and wanted to beat my guts. Bendy thought as he heard vicious lunches being thrown and two bodies hitting the ground. He felt something touch his back and he gulped then whimpered.
"Relax you overgrown panzy! I'm untying you." Cuphead said. To Bendy's surprise he felt the thing tied around his wrists loosen. He felt his hands were finally free and he huffed. "Did they hurt you? Or did he.. Rape you?" Cuphead asked, gulping during his pause. Bendy groaned as he still couldn't talk, his mouth was still muffled. "Oh sorry, here let me untie your mouth. Holy fuck.. They actually used one of those sexual gags.. I'm so sorry Bendy." Cuphead said as Bendy felt his mouth able to have fresh air go inside it. He gasped and took some well needed breaths. "So did they hurt you?"
"N-No. They only pressed up against me. Nothing happened. Other then my head." Bendy said rubbing his head. He realized the scarf was still around his eyes. He tugged at the scarf but he just couldn't pull it off.
"Here, let me help you." Cuphead said. Bendy felt his soft hands gently untie and unwrap the scarf from around his head. Causing Bendy to lightly blush.
"Th-Thank you." Bendy said with a light blush. Bendy had the scarf tugged a bit too hard off of him and he fell against Cuphead, his head pressed against his chest. Bendy blushed and pulled himself away. "S-Sorry." Bendy quickly said. Why did I like it? He just felt so soft and nice.. I didn't want to pull away but I don't want him to judge me. But that doesn't matter since I still liked it and I couldn't change it. Bendy thought as he stared at Cuphead.
"We can go to the teachers. I'm a witness and I'm willing to help you. I may be a bully but even that's going too far. I don't care if I'll get in trouble for beating the shit out of them." Cuphead offered as he leaned closer to Bendy.
"M-Maybe.." Bendy said as he blushed. He leaned a little closer towards Cuphead himself.
Cuphead seemed to have choked and he pulled himself away. He cleared his throat as he got up. He put his hand towards Bendy to offer him some help to get up. Bendy reached for his hand but as soon as he grabbed it and was pulled up his legs gave out on him, he collapsed.
"Argh!" Bendy whimpered as he fell to the floor. He whimpered.
Cuphead looked at Bendy and walked over to his clothes. He grabbed them and held them towards Bendy. "I don't think you can put these on if you can't stand." Cuphead said as he kneeled to Bendy. "I can help you or.. Give you some privacy." Cuphead said as he looked away.
Bendy thought for a minute. It's not exactly easy for my to get dressed in this state. I could use his help. Would he make fun of me? If he's offering he shouldn't judge too hard. Bendy nodded. "I'll accept your help."
Cuphead blushed even more as he nodded. He looked at Bendy then looked at his clothes. Then back at Bendy.
Oh! He wants me to instruct him. Really? Why? Bendy thought. "M-My boxers will be fine." Bendy blushed.
Cuphead nodded and dug through the clothes until he pulled out Bendy's dark red boxers. He held them to Bendy. Bendy grabbed them and tried to put them on. He whimpered loudly as his legs were still in tremendous pain.
"Bendy!" Cuphead shouted as he quickly went over to the demon and quickly averted his eyes. "Do you need help? I can help if your comfortable."
Bendy nodded. He realized Cuphead was looking away. "Yes please." Bendy said.
Cuphead nodded and looked back at Bendy. He blushed as he gently grabbed Bendy's leg. He slowly put it through the boxer's leg hole. Then the other leg through the other hole. Cuphead stopped for a moment and stared between Bendy's leg.
Oh gosh, he is staring, he's judging, I knew he would, oh gosh- Bendy thought before his thoughts were interrupted.
"Oh my god.. I.. I really.." Cuphead noticed that Bendy was staring at him. He quickly pulled Bendy's boxers all the way up. He pulled his dress over him then pulled up his shorts. Cuphead picked up Bendy and walked out of the room.
"Bendy!" Felix shouted as he ran towards them and pointed at Cuphead. "What did you do to him!?" Felix accused Cuphead.
"Felix relax! He saved me! The other bullies tried to.." Bendy bit his tongue and whimpered, like he wanted to cry.
"They tried to rape him. Then I kicked their asses. We're going to the Principal's if you want to come be a witness." Cuphead offered.
Felix nodded. Then there they went. Off to the Principal's office.