Death of a wolf

Again! Another death and sad warning. Attempted suicide warning! All that ect ect. Enjoy!
Bendy didn't know why Cuphead was so angry. Why is he so upset? Was it something I said? Bendy wondered as he slowly followed Cuphead to class.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
One text from Boris🖤🐺 Bro.
Bendy opened his phone, stopping in the middle of the hallway.
"Bendy! It's been confirmed! My classmate died! I think I might have caught whatever he did because I feel ill. I'm going to call mom and dad so I can ask if they can take me home. I really don't feel well. I think I might throw up." The text said, this almost caused Bendy's heart to stop as he typed quickly a response back.
"Go home Boris! I don't want you getting sick! If he died then it could possibly kill you as well! Get mom and dad to take you to the hospital so the doctor can look at you!" Bendy sent off the text. He waited there for what felt like it was forever. He even began to tap his foot. "Boris?" He sent. Bendy saw the dots on his phone telling him Boris was typing back but they vanished as quickly as they came. "Boris! Text me back!" Bendy whimpered as he sent off the text.
"Bendy!" Called a voice, Bendy looked over his right shoulder and saw Felix running towards him. Felix stopped in front of Bendy all out of breathe. "Bendy! It's horrible! Cuphead's brother died! Mugman!" Felix said while panting very hard.
"What!? That's horrible!" Bendy said feeling a sinking feeling in his heart, he wanted to find Cuphead to hug him and make him feel better.
Felix was still panting but he got his words out. "I think Boris caught whatever Mugman got sick with because when I passed by his school I saw Boris throwing up something red! It might've been blood, or ink, or both!" Those words made Bendy's heart swell. All the worst thoughts began to run through his head.
Is Boris okay? What if he's already dead? Why isn't he texting back? Did Mugman get him sick? Will Cuphead die? How did Cuphead not get sick? Why Boris? Will Boris survive? Is there a cure? Is there a way to save Boris? All these thoughts kept looping through his head as he felt someone gently pull his arm. He looked up and saw it was Cuphead.
"The teacher's wonder where you are. Come on." Cuphead said. His voice began to get fuzzy as he kept talking to Bendy.
Bendy began to feel dizzy. Something black began to cloud his vision until everything had gone dark and all Bendy could feel was his body slamming on the floor.

"Bendy!" Boris shouted shaking his brother. Bendy opened his eyes, gasping as he sat up.
"Boris? Boris! You're alive!" Bendy hugged Boris tightly.
"Bendy what are you talking about? I will always stay by your side, don't you remember?" Boris held up his pinky and lifted his tail. "Together forever.." He paused.
Oh! Right, the promise, he wants me to finish the sentence. Bendy thought as he smiled. He lifted his tail and let it gently touched Boris's tail. He held up his pinky. "And never apart." Bendy said as he gently touched the tip of Boris's pink.
Boris began to wag his tail happily. His tail dropped and so did his pinky as he collapsed and began to cough violently.
"Boris!" Bendy cried as he kneeled down and held Boris in his arms.
"B-Bendy, it hurts so much, I don't want to go through this anymore." Boris said before slowly closing his eyes.
"N-No! Open your eyes! Remember our promise! Together forever and never apart!" Bendy shouted as he held up his pinky.
Boris lightly chuckled before putting Bendy's hand down. "We will have to be apart.. We can't be together forever.. We have to be forever apart.." Boris said, not opening his eyes, his chest stopping moving and Bendy couldn't hear his breaths anymore.
"Boris! Boris! Boris!" Bendy cried. "BORIS!" He cried loudly as he held his little brother in his arms.

"Bendy! Come on Bendy! Wake up!" Felix said shaking Bendy awake.
Bendy opened his eyes and gasped as he sat up, looking around the room.
"Wh-Where am I?" Bendy questioned, looking around the room, he didn't recognize it.
"You're in the nurses office. You passed out right outside your first period. Cuphead carried you here and we haven't moved since." Felix replied.
"Both of you stayed? Then where's Cuphead?" Bendy said before hearing the door open. Speak of the Devil. He thought.
Cuphead walked in with a bag of water and snacks. "They didn't have too much so I brought what I could afford and find-" Cuphead stopped talking as he dropped everything.
"Uh.. Nice to see you too?" Bendy said feeling a bit nervous.
"Bendy!" Cuphead said as he ran to Bendy and hugged him. "I-I almost thought you were dead! I didn't know if you would wake up! I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were going to pass out! What happened? Do you feel okay? Do you need a hospital? Are you feeling ill?" Cuphead said checking Bendy top and bottom.
"Cuphead I'm fine.." Bendy said shoving Cuphead away. "I just want to get to class." He said before getting off the bed.
Cuphead huffed. "Fine, like I would care enough about you. I was only being nice. If it was my choice I would've just thrown you in a trash." Cuphead said, crossing his arms and looking away before walking out of the room.
Those words hurt Bendy and made him feel upset. He looked at Felix.
"O-Oh! It's lunch right now." Felix told Bendy. He nodded.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
His phone went off. He pulled out his phone and unlocked it.
17 miss calls from Boris🖤🐺 Bro.
Bendy felt his heart drop as he bolted out of the hallway and ran straight outside. He ran until he reached Boris's school and burst inside.
"Boris!?" Bendy cried as a few teachers approached him.
"Oh Bendy, I recognize you.. Please come this way." One of the teachers gestured for Bendy to follow them. Bendy did, he felt his heart wanting to jump out of his chest and find Boris on its own. The teacher opened the door and Bendy saw Boris's head hanging over a toilet, he was throwing up, badly.
"Bendy..!" Boris said weakly as he threw up even more.
Bendy ran to his brother and began to rub his back. "Boris.." Bendy whimpered as Boris fell onto him. He gently rubbed Boris. "You were a great brother, your amazing, you'll get through this, I'll help you.." He said to Boris.
"Bendy.." The teacher cleared his throat. "Boris isn't breathing anymore. I'm sorry-" Bendy cut him off.
"Shut up!" Bendy cried as two other people burst into the room. It was his parents. They looked pissed. His mother shoved Bendy to the floor as his father pulled Boris away from Bendy. Running away crying. Bendy laid there stunned and crying. He got up and ran off. He didn't stop running until he was on a secluded area. Bendy dug through his bag, out a thin knife. One Bendy had ever since he found out of Boris's medical condition. He closed his eyes and held it to this throat. He slowly began to drag it as he closed his eyes. I'll be with you soon Boris. Bendy thought as he felt a tight grip wrap around his wrists and the knife being pulled away.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing you stupid idiot!?"