A Search Begins

(So sorry for the long break! I had no idea what to write and was quickly running out of ideas)

After Bendy had passed out, Cuphead finished up and placed him on the bed. He looked at Bendy as he started mumbling something to himself.
He looks so peaceful and cute. I love him so much. I wonder what he's dreaming about. Gosh I wish I could see into his dreams. Cuphead thought as he laid beside the sleeping demon, gently rubbing his head. Maybe I should get some sleep too.
Cuphead started to lay his head down when he felt Bendy start to squirm. He slowly sat up and reached his hand over to him.
Should I?
Then he gave Cuphead's leg a rough kick.
Ow! Okay I'm waking him up.
His hand grabbed his shoulder as he quickly shook him.
"Bendy." I said. "Wake up, your kicking me, wake up."
Suddenly Bendy jerked up and looked around, causing me to jump from how startled he got. Bendy was silent for a few seconds, it freaked Cuphead out.
"Bendy?" He asked.
"Cuphead! I saw Boris in my dream! He's not dead! Neither is your brother isn't either! Come on we can find them!" Bendy said, quickly climbing off the bed and immediately losing his balance.
"Bendy calm down! I'm sure it was just a dream. We're both still mourning over them.." Cuphead said, looking away.
"But it wasn't! I saw him! Like actually saw him!"
"Bandy.." Cuphead had said again.
"I promise their alive! And I can prove it! Please?" Bendy said, giving Cuphead his puppy dog eyes.
UGGGGGHHHHHH why does he have to be so cute?!
"Fine! We can search for them. But if they are really dead I'm holding this over you for a long time." Cuphead said, holding his hips, trying not to growl.
"Okay! Let's go pack!!" Bendy said as he quickly rushed out of the room to find any stuff he brought, including his backpack.
Cuphead sighed, rubbing his eyes, he was frustrated. Very frustrated.
There's no chance that either of them are alive but Bendy seems to believe his dream. How can he be so sure of a dream? It's not like Boris came to him or something. Unless he found..
Cuphead got up from his bed, quickly changing his clothes into new fresh ones before walking out to find Bendy. He found Bendy by the door, emptying his stuff, including his clothes. Cuphead rolled his eyes and smiled. He walked to Bendy and gently touched his shoulder.
"Bendy how are you so sure about your dream? Did Boris walk into it or something?" Cuphead asked.
"Yes! Well no.. Well.. Sorta. He has this weird obsidian rock looking thing." Bendy said.
No way.. It can't be the..
"I think Boris said it was a Dream Traveler or something? I kind of forgot, but I know it was Boris! I don't even know what the hell a Dream Traveler is." Bendy said, shrugging as he packed a few snacks he threw out of his bag before getting up and walking over to the kitchen, most likely to pack more snacks, leaving Cuphead in the living room, amazed at what he just heard.
So that obsidian rock Mugman bought at that strange store.. It really was a Dream Traveler? I thought he was just trying to scam Mugs but I guess he was telling the truth. It's.. I don't.. I can't believe it. It's so weird. Mugman, of all people, one of the most gullible people I know, bought something that wasn't a scam.
Cuphead shook his head before snapping back into reality. Looking at Bendy in the kitchen, he considered joining him but decided to grab his own backpack first. He walked away, opening the door to his room and walking in, he looked around for his backpack and grabbed it, quickly emptying it onto his bed. It was just a bunch of late assignments and random stuff he just took.
Holy fuck I really do just take the most random shit don't  I? I guess I should practice not taking it so much. Bendy wouldn't like the bed like this but.. We are going to be gone.. So I can just clean it later. Besides tomorrow is Friday and we might be gone for a few days.
Cuphead thought as he dropped his backpack onto the floor, walking to the side of his bed and grabbing his phone. He turned it on, there was a couple of messages but it was from his mother. He growled to himself before opening it up.

"I hope you are happy with yourself, you left me all alone when I needed company most. I needed one of my sons to come and hug me, one son is dead and your all that was left and you abandoned me. But then again you always abandon your family whenever they need you most. You're so useless I have no idea why I even had you. You aren't greatful for anything you stupid little brat. It should've been you and not your brother!"

Reading that message really made Cuphead boil with anger. But he decided he wanted to annoy his mother while he could. Having his thumbs hover over his keyboard he slowly pressed on some keys and sent a message.

"Grateful*"

He chuckled to himself before turning off his phone, putting it into his pocket as he grabbed his charger, wallet, and anything else he could fit in his pockets. He walked back over to his backpack and picked it up before swinging it onto his back. He walked out and went over to Bendy, it felt strange to him, having nothing in us backpack, he was so used to having something in there, this just felt different for him. He walked over to Bendy and placed his backpack down beside him.
"Pack both of these up if you can please. I'll go get the car started." He said as he grabbed his keys, walking outside and going toward his car.