Maybe the demon has a crush..

Bendy didn't realize but he fell asleep while leaning on Cuphead. He woke up and realized the bell for the end of school went off. Bendy slowly picked up his head as he felt a little woozy.
"Attention everyone. There has been someone suspicious going around the school. Everyone is asked to walk home with a friend unless you all have a drive home." The announcements said which caused Cuphead to wake up and groan from how tired he was. Bendy didn't blame him since they had both been sleeping for so long it felt like the just slept a week's worth of hibernation.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
Bendy's phone was going off in his pocket. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the message.
One text from Boris🖤🐺 Bro.
Bendy still felt groggy as he opened the message.
"Bendy! Are you okay? News said there's a suspicious looking guy hanging around your school. Dad picked me up early. He got too worried with my classmate that got sick. Do you have anyone who can walk with you? Dad's being a jerk again and saying he's not going to pick you up. He's too worried about the suspicious person. I can sneak out of the house and come to walk with you."
Bendy felt his heart jump as he jolted up and quickly write a message back.
"No! Boris you're too sick to come and get me. Stay at home. I'll see if Felix or anyone else can walk with me home. Even if they can't then I'm sure I'll be fine on my own, I've walked home on my own before in even worse situations. I'm sure I'll be fine, you stay home, eat some bacon soup, and get better." Bendy texted back.
"Okay, you better be safe Bendy, if I find out you got hurt I'm going to bite you for lying to me." Boris texted back.
Bendy gave a sigh of relief as he carefully read the message. He chuckled at Boris's message. Even though they did fight they never ever actually get physical with each other. Bendy suddenly realize what he had said. He left the conversation with Boris and scrolled until he found Felix's contact.
"Felix? It's Bendy. You know how to announcements said that we need to walk with someone? Can you come with me?" Bendy texted then turned off his phone. He realized Cuphead fell asleep again. He gently shook him. "Cuphead? It's time to wake up. We're going home." Bendy said. Cuphead didn't move. Bendy felt a little worried but then..
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
Bendy grabbed his phone and turned it on.
"Sorry Bendy, I already made plans to go home with Oswald and Ortensia. If you really need I can ask if you can join us." Felix texted back.
Oh, well, I don't want to be a burden. I can walk home by myself. Bendy thought as he texted back. "No that's okay Felix. I'll find someone else."
"Alright. Be safe. If anything happens, text me and I'll be there right away." Felix texted.
Bendy felt slightly relieved that his friend care about him so much. "I will, I promise Felix." Bendy texted back as he looked at Cuphead and sighed. There's no waking him up. I might as well be on my way. He thought as he got up. He threw his backpack onto his back and began to leave. Bendy took a few steps outside of his classroom when he felt two hands go onto his shoulders. "Eep!" Bendy squeaked before pulling away and falling.
"My god you're such a wuss." Cuphead said as he picked Bendy up and put him back in his feet.
"And you're a jerk." Bendy replied as he turned around and looked at Cuphead.
Cuphead chuckled. "Alright well, I'm going to go grab my stuff from the classroom, I left everything back in there." Cuphead said gently rubbing his neck.
Bendy nodded and just head outside. He felt nervous. If this guy was on the news then why did no one go to question him yet? Bendy wondered as he slowly walked down the stairs.
"Hey Bendy." Cuphead said. This caused Bendy to jump.
How the fuck did he- Language Bendy! How did he get here when I was out here first? I didn't even hear his footsteps. Bendy wondered.
"Calm down! I'm not Racco or Torto." Cuphead laughed at Bendy. Then noticing his face he stopped laughing.
"Mm.." Bendy went before whimpering. He noticed Cuphead staring at him. He looked at Cuphead.
"Can I.. Walk you home?" Cuphead asked with a blush appearing all over his cheeks.
Bendy blushed hard. Me? He wants to walk me home? What if we're far from each other? I guess he doesn't mind. Bendy thought as he nodded, slowly taking Cuphead's hand.
They walked and soon found themselves in front of Bendy's turquoise painted house. He slowly walked up the stairs then looked back at Cuphead. He smiled, Cuphead smiled back. They both jumped when they heard a honk.
"Cuphead! Get your ass in this car and I'll consider not beating you when we get home! Stop kissing your boyfriend!" Shouted a lady in a car.
"He's. Not. My. Boyfriend! I hate his guts! Just get me home!" Cuphead said shoving Bendy into the door as he stomped off to the car and jumped in.
Bendy felt his heart sank. What? But you saved me? Was that an act so I would use my uncle against the principal? Why would he do something so mean when he could just threaten to beat the principal? I assume he's already done something like that before with the teachers. Bendy thought as he saw Cuphead drive off. Cuphead seemed very angry and flustered. Bendy whimpered as he unlocked the door and went inside. He was tackle hugged by Boris who kept nuzzling him.
"Bendy! I thought you weren't coming hom-" Boris whimpered before throwing up on the floor.
"Boris! Come on let's get you to the bathroom!" Bendy helped his brother, carrying him with all his strength. He held Boris's head over the toilet and whimpered as his brother kept throwing up.