The lunch Punishment

Bendy went to his next class with Felix behind him. He was so tired so Felix carried him to his next class. History class. This if going to be boring. At least I have this class with Felix. My schedule says it's a double period. I guess that means it's a class that lasts for two periods. This is going to be boring.
Bendy was right. All they were doing was just sitting there talking about nothing. The teacher was asleep at their desk, not even watching the students. Bendy felt his eyelids get heavy and he accidentally leaned on Felix a couple of times before snapping back awake and sitting up.
"Bendy if you're this tired you can sleep, I'll wake you up. I promise." Felix said, gently rubbing Bendy between his horns. Bendy nodded.
Bendy leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. He didn't even know if he was asleep or not.

"Heya shortie. How are you cutie?" Cuphead asked Bendy.
Bendy pointed at himself confused.
"Yes you obviously Bendy, do you not remember your nicknames or anything? We've been dating for a while now, how could you not remember?" Cuphead said looking at Bendy confused.
Dating!? I don't remember any of this. Maybe this is a dream. I don't know. Bendy thought as he stared at Cuphead.
"Well? How are you doing my love?" Cuphead repeated himself.
"O-Oh I'm good! How are you Cuphead? Sorry my head just doesn't feel right." Bendy responded with a fake smile.
Cuphead sighed and shook his head. "Bendy I love you enough to tell when you're faking your smile or not."
"Sorry, again just my head not feeling right." Bendy said as Cuphead rubbed him between the horns. Bendy blushed.
"I love you, let me treat you good." Cuphead said as he got on his knees and began to kiss Bendy's neck. Bendy blushed hard as he lightly groaned.
"C-Cuphead..~" Bendy blushed as he felt a gentle bite. Bendy jumped and groaned again.
"You're mine little demon." Cuphead said as he picked up Bendy by the collar of his shirt. "You are and always will be mine."
"Wh-What are you saying?" Bendy said feeling flustered and blushing.
Bendy felt something hit his back.
"Great job Mu**~~." The rest of it was muffled to Bendy. He couldn't hear anything besides what seemed to be silent talking that was getting louder and louder.

Bendy opened his eyes as realized he was in the lunch room. He was in the arms of Felix. "F-Felix!? How long was I asleep for? I thought you said you would wake me up!" Bendy said blushing
"I did try, you just didn't wake up, I shook her and told you to wake up. So when you didn't wake up I just decided to carry you to the lunch line, hoping the smell of food would wake you up." Felix said as he slowly put Bendy down.
Bendy blushed and gave a small smile as he stood on his two feet. Bendy saw that they were giving away sandwiches, what seemed to be soup and some saucy ribs. Bendy licked his lips as he saw the delicious looking ribs. It made his stomach growl. He walked up and tried to reach the ribs but he was just a little too short.
"Here let me help you Bend-" Felix tried to say before being cut off. The grey and orange cat that Bendy had run away from earlier, pushed the ribs Bendy from the tray to Bendy's head. Sticky rib sauce got all over Bendy. The metal try then fell off and smacked Bendy right on the head. "Bendy!" Felix said as he used his claw and scratched the orange and grey cat right in the face.
"Ugh! You stupid cat! Get over here!" The orange and grey cat tried to grab Felix but Bendy shoved him out of the way.
"Run!" Bendy said as he shoved Felix again. Felix grabbed Bendy's hand as they tried to run away. They got to a corner before Bendy whimpered. He hugged Felix's arm and began to shake as the Raccoon and the orange and grey cat were slowly walking too them. Everyone backed away from Bendy and Felix, they were expecting to get a great beating. Felix gulped and got his claws out, he was ready to fight or die. Bendy whimpered as his tail curled up. He was hiding behind Felix and scared. "N-No.. Pl-Please.." Bendy begged as he whispered again. Felix growled as he pointed his claws towards them.
"Stop! You don't want to take another step! I'm not afraid to attack! I will defend my friend by all means!" Felix said as he hissed at them.
"Oh look at the little brave kitty cat trying to fight for a demon. A demon who is so week and pathetic to fight for themselves. Felix the scary little adorable kitty cat defending Bendy the Crying Demon." Growled the grey and orange cat as he slowly walked towards them. His face was still bleeding from Felix's first attack. His blood was leaking over his eye. He had to slightly close his eye just to keep the blood out of his eye. He was torturing the two. It was working, Bendy was almost ready to run away, but he couldn't leave Felix behind, he wanted to beg them to go, but it was most likely they wouldn't listen.
What do I do? Do I run away? But what if Felix can't catch up? What if they grab Felix? What if they grab me? What if they grab my tail? My tail is still all swollen, I don't have anything in my bag that I can use against them unless I want to throw my books? No I can't, they're mine, what if I beg? Would they listen? Or would they still beat the life out of me? I'm so scared. Bendy thought as he whimpered once again. He covered his eyes and began to lightly cry.
"Touch them. And I'll beat the living shit out of the both of you." Said a familiar voice.
Bendy heard footsteps that sounded strangely familiar but yet, dreadful. Bendy opened his eyes.
Slowly walking towards them with those dreadful footsteps. Was Cuphead..