Waiting till home (Smut/Lemon)

Bendy was gripping Cuphead's hand as they walked out of the building. Class had finally finished and Bendy was ready to get home. He felt exhausted for no reason. He walked with Cuphead until they were at home. He threw himself on the couch and waited for Cuphead to join him.
"Come on Cuppy!- I-I mean Cuphead!" Bendy said, trying to hide his small mistake.
Cuphead blushed then smirked at him. "Alright alright I'm coming. Just let me finish making this popcorn and we can enjoy movie night." Cuphead told Bendy.
Bendy felt excited, he never had a movie night before and it was thrilling for him. He finally saw Cuphead sit down and place a bowl of popcorn in front of them on the coffee table. Bendy gently rested his head on Cuphead's shoulder.
"Cuphead. Are we going to talk about what happened at School?" Bendy asked him. I can't stop thinking about it. It felt nice and tasted so good. He thought.
"Ugh.. Do you want to? Also why? Did you tell someone!?" Cuphead said quickly.
Bendy shook his head. "No no no! Of course not! It's just.. I waited until we got home to do something like this.~" Bendy said as he got on Cuphead's lap and began to gently grind on his not-as-big-as-before bulge, hoping to make him hard. He just made me feel so good. I need to feel it one more time. Bendy thought as he looked up at Cuphead and saw him begin to pant.
"B-Bendy..~ Ah..~" Cuphead lightly moaned as Bendy could feel his bulge get huge. Bendy smirked at him and began to unbuckle his belt. "B-Bendy wait, I can do tha- Ah..~" Cuphead started but his voice softened into a moan as Bendy pulled down his pants and began to rub his hardened member.
I-It's even bigger then I remember! W-Wow..~ Bendy thought as he slowly pulled down his own pants. He gently rubbed Cuphead's member with his entrance.
"Bendy I think I-" Cuphead started but before he could finish Bendy sat down on his member with a hard grunt. A moan lightly escaping Cuphead's mouth. Bendy smiled at him as he adjusted to Cuphead's size before starting to bounce. He was making sure to do his fastest and hardest. He moaned as he felt hands wrap around him and Cuphead put his head on his shoulder. Cuphead was giving huffs and muffled moans. Bendy tried to bounce faster and harder then some stars and black spots went into his eyes as he felt that nice spot being hit. He tried to go rougher to hit it again but just couldn't seem to get it right.
Come on Bendy, you just hit it! Just find it again. Oh it feels so good when I hit it. Wait.. What's Cuphead doing?! Bendy thought as Cuphead began to life him. "Cuppy what are you-!" Bendy started but Cuphead had already taken control. He took Bendy by the waist and began to bounce him even harder and faster then ever before. "Ah! C-Cuppy! Sl-Slow!" Bendy couldn't even get proper words about before the black spots and stars began to cloud his vision. He felt that spot being hit over and over again. He felt his tongue stick out, a smile come across his face, a blush across his cheeks, his eyes looking so far up that it seemed like they wanted to go in the back of his head, and his member getting hard. He felt Cuphead going crazy with control but at this point pleasure was overruling any pain. He moaned loudly and continuously until he felt his hole being filled to the brim with Cuphead's cum, as well as his own cum dripping out. "Oh Cuppy..~" Bendy said. "W-We're done now." Bendy panted.
"I-I want a round two.." Cuphead whispered in Bendy's ear.
"C-Cups I-" Bendy started but Cuphead had already begin to take control and bounce him again.
"Fuck it I'm taking a round two!" Cuphead said while huffing and panting.
Bendy blushed and moaned liked crazy as the black spots and stars began to cloud his vision before everything went black.

"Bendy? Bendy! Is that you? Did I finally find you!?" Said a familiar voice.
Bendy opened his eyes to see his little brother! Boris! Alive? Bendy hugged Boris and Boris hugged his brother back.
"Boris! Oh how I've missed you! I still miss you baby bro. I wish you weren't dead." Bendy confessed, believing all of this was a dream.
"Dead? Oh! Right! Bendy! I'm still alive! I faked my death!" Boris said, a smile coming across his face before a grown took over. Bendy gave him a confused look.
"What are you talking about? You died in my arms! I saw! Mother and father- I mean. Our adoptive parents took your body away from me. Oh right. Your just a dream. Your not real." Bendy said, remembering he passed out and Boris was really dead.
"Bendy I'm serious!" Boris made the pouting face he made when he was actually being serious. "I faked my death so I could get away! I've been looking for you for a while until my friend gave me this!" He pulled a weird obsidian rock thing away from his head and held it out to Bendy. Bendy inspected the rock and gave Boris a weird look. "I know, you probably don't think it's much, but it's called a Dream Traveler! You can use it to walk in other people's dreams! Mainly the ones you know, but you get the idea! My friend Mugman is here too!" Boris said with his tail starting to wag.
Bendy remembered reading about this in one of his history books, it was made by the strongest of strongest magicians long ago to keep in contact with each other but the rocks had been gone to history.

Bendy jerked himself up and looked around, realizing he was now in Cuphead's room again. He couldn't believe what he saw in his dream.
I don't believe it. Our brothers are alive! Bendy thought.