Mugs and Boris (Mini story)

Boris stood there wagging his tail. He was trying not to but he was just so excited that he managed to get away from his adoptive parents. Now Bendy could too. "Well? Is it working? What's taking so long?" Boris asked Mugman.
"I don't think either of them are asleep so it can't work. Maybe we need to wait until it's further in the night." Mugman replied as he pulled the obsidian rock away from his head. "I'm trying to visit Cups, you've already visited Bendy. Neither are asleep yet and we can only communicate through dreams." Mugman sighed as he put the rock into his pocket.
"I didn't get away with faking my death so I could just stay in the streets and worry about my brother!" Boris said before pouting.
"I'm worried about mine too but we did the best we could for them now. All we can do now for them is wait until they fall asleep." Mugman said sitting down, gently tossing the obsidian stone from hand to hand.
"What's the point of having a dream traveler if we can't even use it yet?" Boris said as his tail stopped wagging.
"Be patient Boris, soon enough they'll fall asleep and we'll be able to find them. Just have to wait." Mugman said, he leaned back and closed his eyes.
Well if we have to wait another few hours for Bendy to fall asleep I'm going to take a quick nap. Boris thought as he laid down beside Mugman.