Giving him what he wants

Cuphead walked outside. He was looking for Bendy since he saw Bendy just run away so suddenly and Felix was too out of breath to catch him. Cuphead looked around outside and he saw some black ink blobs running off campus. He wouldn't run from campus, or maybe he would? Cuphead wondered as he began to follow it. He saw two different trails but one was more wet and gushy while the other seemed to be drying up. He decided to follow the more fresh looking one. He followed it until he saw Bendy under a tree. He walked a little closer to get a better look. He's cutting his throat with a knife! Cuphead thought as he ran to Bendy and grabbed his wrist, pulling the knife away from his throat. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you stupid idiot!?" Cuphead shouted at him as he tried to wrestle the knife away. He felt something gently hitting his chest and he looked down to see Bendy making a poor attempt to punch him.
"Give it back! I don't want to be here! No one cares about me! Boris is dead! My only brother! My parents never loved me and neither did my adoptive ones! They took Boris away! I don't deserve to be here!" Bendy cried as more and more tears fell down his cheeks. Bendy gently slouched as he kept crying. Cuphead brought him closer and hugged him.
He lost his brother, like how I lost Mugs, I wanted to die but him.. He's making a real attempt at it because he believes no one loves him. I can prove him wrong. Because.. I do love you Bendy. I just have trouble showing it. I'm sorry. Come on. Cuphead thought as he blushed and picked Bendy up. "Someone does love you Bendy." He whispered in his ear as he carried Bendy. He looked back at the school then at Bendy. He realized that Bendy passed out.
"Cup.. Cup.. Cuphead!" Felix panted as he finally ran to them.
"I found him. He's passed out. I'm going to take him to my place. Can you cover for us? I want him to rest." Cuphead told Felix as he couldn't keep his eyes off Bendy. He felt so awful for Bendy.
Felix nodded. "O-Of course. You two will be back tomorrow right?" Felix asked, staring at Cuphead.
Cuphead nodded. "Yes, I'll bring him tomorrow or I'll get him to text you if anything goes wrong." Cuphead said as he gently pet Bendy between his horns. He carried Bendy close to his chest as he began to walk away. "Cover for me Felix. Cover for Bendy as well. We need this. Please." Cuphead said then looked over at Felix. Felix looked surprise that Cuphead had said please.
"S-Sure! Of course! I'll let them know!" Felix stuttered before slowly walking away.
Cuphead stood there as he walked off. He made one call while Felix ran away so he had a small place to call home. He walked to his home which wasn't too far away from the school. He arrived at his home and walked inside. It was so empty inside. Cuphead walked inside and gently placed Bendy on the chair. He sent a few texts off.
"I need you to move my bed inside my house." He sent off. He waited.
"Fine, as long as the payment is given." They texted back.
"Fine." Cuphead texted back.
It felt like he waited for hours until he heard a knock. He got up and opened the door to see some movers. Cuphead walked outside as they walked in with boxes. "What's all this?" He asked the one in charge.
"Your step mother paid a lot extra to get your stuff removed and some things to make sure you never came back." They told Cuphead.
Cuphead sighed. "Fine. Just be quick." Cuphead shook his head and rubbed his eyes.
"Oh we're done." Said a worker as they all walked back into the truck.
"What the fuck?" Cuphead said as he walked in. Everything looked.. Perfect. He smiled. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a good amount of money. He walked outside and noticed everyone was already gone. How in the living fuck? Cuphead thought. I was going to leave them a thank you tip.. Oh well. He walked back inside and picked Bendy up. He's so cute. Cuphead thought as he stared at Bendy and walked up to his bed.
He sat down on the bed and just stared at Bendy. He gulped. His heart felt like it was beating so strong.
Bump bump. Bump bump. Bump bump. Bump bump. Bump bump.
He felt his heart wanted to talk. He stared at Bendy. He wanted to cuddle and hold him. But he decided against it. He said there. Just waiting. He didn't know why. He didn't have anything to do.
Maybe I should just wake Bendy up. Maybe he needs it. Or maybe he does need his sleep. He just lost his brother. I mean.. I lost Mugs but I didn't immediately go on a suicide attempt. He believes that no one else besides his brother loves him. Maybe someone does or doesn't. Other then me of course. I do love him. And I don't know why. I just do. I can feel my heart just attacking my emotions whenever I even get close to him. I love him but I don't even know why. He's so small and cute, adorable and smart, fast and a good climber. There's so many reasons to like him but I don't know my reasons to love him. He needs some love though. Some strong love. I can give that to him. But.. I don't want to take things too far as I do have thoughts of lust. I can't help it. I'm almost a full adult. Well.. Am an adult. Just going crazy in my childlike ways I keep stupidly following for some idiotic reason. But school? Felix should cover for us today. We're both in mourning. Well I'm in a few more states then that. But still. Bendy. I won't leave your side. Unlike Boris. Unlike Mugs. Unlike Felix. Unlike anyone.
"Mmn? Where am I?"