Returning the favor (Smut/Lemon)

Cuphead was sitting in class, feeling as bored as he could. He felt something strange and realized he needed the bathroom. Really? Now? You literally just sat down barely ten minutes ago. Cuphead thought as he raised his hand. The teacher looked at him then gave him a nervous glance.
"Yes? Cuphead?" She pulled her attention away from the white board and looked at Cuphead.
"Just wondering if I could use the bathroom." Cuphead said before rolling his eyes.
"You may go Cuphead." She opened her marker again and began to write on the board again. Cuphead got up and left the classroom, going to the bathroom. He finished what he needed and before leaving the stall, he noticed he had a bulge.
Oh shit shit shit! What the fuck Cuphead? You can't walk out there. Fuck! Now what do I do? I left my phone in my backpack! Damn it! Cuphead thought as he sat down on the toilet and covered his face, groaning into his hands. Cuphead wasn't sure how long he was waiting for it to go down when he jumped, he heard the door open and close. He gulped and covered his mouth. He was hoping whoever came in was just going to leave. He saw small black legs with some tied up black shoes with white lases.
"Bendy?" Cuphead asked. Seeing his feet jump then spin around. "I'm in the stall. I just see your little feet." Cuphead said.
"If you don't mind me asking.. What are you doing?" Bendy asked. He sounded like he was trying to be quiet.
Shit shit shit! What the fuck am I supposed to tell him? Cuphead thought. "It's.. A little embarrassing." Cuphead said, blushing as he tried to make himself smaller.
"You can tell me. You know I don't judge." Bendy said, this made Cuphead feel slightly better.
He hasn't given me a reason not to trust him. I guess it wouldn't hurt. Cuphead thought. "Alright." Cuphead said before slowly opening the door.
Bendy almost immediately noticed his bulge and a giant blush came across his face. "Here you g-go by the way." Bendy said holding Cuphead his stuff.
"Oh, heh, thanks." Cuphead said to Bendy before dropping his stuff behind him.
"Cuphead.." Bendy started. "Can I help?"
Wait.. What!? Cuphead thought as a blush came across his face. "Bendy what are you talking about?" Cuphead blushed as he stared at Bendy.
"I want to help you." Bendy said as he set his hand on Cuphead's bulge. Cuphead blushed very hard and backed away. Bendy gave a small grin as he walked in and closed the stall door. Cuphead blushed as he couldn't back away any further. Bendy once again placed his hand on Cuphead's bulge. Cuphead lightly huffed as a giant blush came across his face. "What do you say?~" Bendy said.
"I-If I do you'll stop.. That?" Cuphead blushed, trying not to grunt as Bendy began to rub his bulge.
"If you let me help, then yes." Bendy gave Cuphead a smirk.
Cuphead blushed before nodding. "F-Fine, but we don't tell anyone about this! Otherwise I'm kicking your ass." Cuphead said, not too loudly and trying to listen if anyone else was coming in. He didn't even see that Bendy nodded then he felt his pants being pulled down. He blushed hard and was about to say something to Bendy, he opened his mouth to say something but before he could Bendy already put Cuphead's member in his mouth and began to suck. Cuphead put his hand over his mouth to contain his moan, keeping it was quiet as he could. He tried to use his hand to push Bendy away so he could stop moaning but Bendy smacked his hand away. "B-Bendy your going too fast." Cuphead stuttered quietly. He began to lightly pant.
Bendy started to make a few weird sounds, one sounded like a slight whimper, then a slurp, then a weird suckle sound. This began to tap at Cuphead's curiosity until he felt everything get extremely tight. Causing him to give a loud pant and to stick his tongue out slightly. Bendy slowly pulled his head away and the member out of his mouth as he looked up at Cuphead.
"Does that feel good?~" Bendy asked with a seductive smile. Cuphead nodded with a blush. Bendy's smile became bigger. "Good, because I plan on going deeper.~" Bendy said.
Deeper? What does that mean? Wait-! Cuphead thought as he saw Bendy put his member in his mouth again. Cuphead began to lightly pant again. I-I think I know what he's going to- Before Cuphead could finish that thought Bendy began to deepthroat his member. "Ack!-" Cuphead went as everything around his member began to tighten. He covered his mouth as he let off a slight whine of his own. He was panting heavily now, trying his best not to stick his tongue out while panting since his hand was still over his mouth. Oh my goodness this feels so good! He's so tight and wet! He feels so nice! He's trying so hard and it feels amazing! His throat is so tight! How is he doing that? It's the most amazing feeling I've ever felt! He's so tight I feel like I'm going to.. Oh no. Cuphead thought as he placed his hand on Bendy's head to try and push him away, Bendy again smacked Cuphead's hand away but harder this time. "B-Bendy! You need to slow down! I-I'm going to c-cum!" Cuphead said as he put his hand over his mouth.Cuphead felt Bendy starting to try even harder.
"Mmmnn!~" He heard Bendy make that sound. He began to pant again. He bit onto his finger, trying to keep himself from moaning as he felt himself burst inside of Bendy's throat. He felt his legs lightly tremble. He felt Bendy pull out. "Ah.. You taste better then what I originally thought.~" Bendy said, wiping his mouth of spit and cum. Cuphead groaned as he straightened his legs and stood back up.
"A-Alright let's g-get back to class." Cuphead said, rubbing the back of his neck, blushing hard as he pulled his pants back up.
"Alright. I think we have the next class together?" Bendy said as he pulled out his schedule.
"We'll find that out later. Come on." Cuphead said as he walked to the sink. He washed his hands before grabbing Bendy's hand and walking out. He was heading towards class.