Chapter 07

Luke's Pov

School was literal hell. That's all I can say.

All people did was arrive, get what they needed, head to their classes, have a lunch break, head to their last class before leaving.

It's basically a routine and it was absolute hell. My exact words, as well as my sisters, we're twins after all. We dislike the same things and like the same things too.

There were either good teachers and shitty teachers. It was a mixture of both at this school.

Same with the students. There were either good students, bad students or tolerable students. It was a mixture of all of them.

I've never been a people person. Neither has my sister. Never really gotten along with others.

We only ever got along with Jake and June. They've been our best friends for a while now and the only people we actually like.

It's a surprise that my sister of all people would date, especially June, considering me and Jake always thought that they were best friends. Guess we were wrong.

But I don't care, because as long as my sister is happy then that's all I care about.

But moving on from that, school overall was hell and I don't like any of it.

I can understand why so many students, and some staff, hate school. Especially with all the shitty work we're given.

Well...the only good thing about school was meeting Stiles Stilinski.

There's just something about him that catches my attention. There's something in him that interests me. Something that I've never felt in a while that actually amazes me greatly.

His adorable smile, his adorable laugh and chuckle, the light in his eyes when I offered him my reese's candy bar and how he went from happy to sad when lunch was over.

He's so cute, handsome and sarcastic at the same time.

And I absolutely like, no, love it.

I've literally just met this boy but there's no doubt in my mind that he's seriously caught my attention. Something that nobody has ever done.

When school was over me and the others went home, we were exhausted and just wanted to get home and rest.

Olivia and I live in an apartment together. Jake and June live in an apartment a few doors next to us.

None of us have families that we can go to. Some are dead, some are alive and some we barely know. Even though some of them are alive we'd rather go anywhere else than have to live with them.

Especially me and Olivia.

I'm grateful that we've saved up enough money to afford a place to live, better than going back to our so-called families.

Olivia was currently looking at some job applications, trying to find one that suits her. Someone needs to pay the rent and she offered to find a job.

I offered to find a job too, I don't want my sister doing all the work because then I'll feel bad. I don't want my sister working her ass off just to provide for both me and her.

I just need to find something that I know I'll like. And pays well.

While she was doing that, I was checking up on our money, hoping that we have enough to buy groceries either tomorrow or another day.

"How's the job situation?" I asked.

"I'm choosing between working at Macy's or babysitting" Olivia shrugged.