Chapter 29

Stiles's Pov

I slept, again.

The entire ride, Luke still hasn't told me where he's taking me for our second date, I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to Luke gently shaking me by the shoulder, telling me that we were only a few minutes away and wanted me to be awake.

I can't believe that I fell asleep, again, when I was 100% certain that I would remain awake.

But, then again, we're not in my jeep and I'm not the one driving and since Luke seems to know where to go he didn't need my help.

And, honestly, it was a long ride so I was bound to fall asleep one way or another.

"And, finally, we have arrived" Luke announced, having found a parking space within a few minutes.

I smiled and looked out the window, wanting to see where he took us.

My eyes widened slightly and I turned back to look at Luke, who was already staring at me in amusement and fondness.

"The amusement park? Really?" I asked in excitement.

"That's right" Luke nodded.

I let out a gasp before pulling him into a hug.

Luke let out a surprised yelp before wrapping his arms around me, returning the hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I repeated over and over again.

"Uh, love, as much as I appreciate it, why are you thanking me?" Luke asked in confusion.

Oh.

Right.

I just caught him off guard with the hug without even telling him why I was so excited or thanking him.

We pulled away from the hug, quite reluctantly, as Luke put his hand back on my thigh.

"It's just, I never really had or found time to go to the amusement park myself. Considering school and everything has been stressful" I told him.

Not just school, the pack too.

Before getting kicked out, I was always told to gather as much information as I can gather whenever we had some sort of supernatural enemy come into Beacon Hills.

I was so determined in finding as much information as I could that I was sleep deprived.

It didn't help that I also had school to focus on and I didn't want to slack nor fall behind. I wanted to keep my grades up.

Not to mention Derek never took me to the amusement park. Even though I told him many times about wanting to go.

So, for Luke to bring me here is an absolute dream come true.

Luke hummed at that, realization coursing through him as he nodded and offered me a smile.

"Well, we're here now, love. And all that matters is you having the time of your life" Luke said.

My heart melted and I found myself smiling back at him.

This boy has me falling more and more for him and it amazes me greatly.

We exited the car and walked into the entrance. We paid and got what we needed so we could get on rides, for free, before heading inside.

I smiled as I looked at the park, taking in everything. It's been so long and I just want to capture everything.

I looked down and saw that Luke and I were still holding hands. We held hands when exiting the car and still held them when entering.

Thinking that he was getting tired of holding my hand, I went to pull away from him, only to get the shock of my life when Luke pulled me back. Clearly refusing to let me go.