Chapter 26

Luke's Pov

The entire time Stiles and I were in the car, since we still had yet to reach our destination, we were talking about almost everything.

First, we started off with normal small talk.

But then that led to us cracking a few jokes, laughing from time to time.

But when we got tired of the jokes, we ended up taking things to the next level by flirting with each other.

I had to admit it was pretty amusing, and hot, whenever Stiles made a move and flirted with me.

I laughed a few times but I was also blushing. Stiles really is bold when he wants to be and I'm absolutely living for it.

However, what I found adorable was when he fell asleep since we still had another hour before we arrived.

Stiles was leaning against his seat, his head tilted to the side as small soft snores escaped his lips.

I would glance at him every now and then and I couldn't stop myself from smiling at him.

He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

I mean, he's always cute no matter what, but you get where I'm coming from.

Finally, we made it.

I parked the car before sighing as I turned to Stiles. I smiled at his sleeping figure before leaning forward, gently shaking him by the shoulder.

"Stiles, love. Come on, it's time to wake up" I softly said.

I watched as he let out small groans as he moved his head side to side before stopping.

His eyes fluttered open and he blinked a few times before his eyes were finally open. Meaning he was now awake.

"Luke?" he asked, a little groggily. 

"That's me" I chuckled in amusement.

He let out a hum and pushed himself up, sitting up straighter as he stretched his arms.

"How long was I asleep for?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"An hour and a half. It doesn't matter since we're here now" I told him.

"Oh, that's good" Stiles smiled brightly.

That smile of his had me weak in the knees. Which is stupid given I'm still sitting.

But, then again, Stiles's smile and his smile alone can do pretty much anything to me and I wouldn't mind.

"Come on, love" I smiled at him.

I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car, watching as Stiles did the same.

When we closed the doors, and I made sure the car was locked, we stood side by side and held hands.

"So, are you gonna tell me why we're at the beach?" Stiles asked.

"Isn't it obvious why we're here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him in amusement.

"Well, to be fair, I was never taken to the beach for a date" he told me.

Oh...

Right...

I forgot his father told me that his ex took him on terrible dates. I don't even wanna imagine where he took Stiles.

I shook my head before beginning to walk while gently pulling Stiles along with me.

"Well, I hope you enjoy what I have planned. However, fair warning, it's not much" I told him.

Stiles let out a chuckle as he shook his head.