Chapter 27

Stiles's Pov

I honestly never thought I would make the first move and kiss Luke.

But, then again, this isn't our first kiss so it's not really a surprise.

The kiss had started off slow, soft, sweet and overall amazing.

Luke was gentle. He wasn't rough and he certainly wasn't in a rush. He didn't deepen the kiss or anything like that.

He was gentle the entire time. He didn't make me uncomfortable. He's being respectful and that's what made me enjoy this kiss more.

I slowly moved my hands up to his shoulders and rested them there as the kiss kept on going.

Luke smiled into the kiss and moved his hands up in order to gently cup the sides of my face.

We parted ways, wanting to catch our breaths, before pressing our lips back onto each others.

Luke started moving and I moved as well. Before I knew it, I found myself lying on my back as Luke laid on top of me. He settled himself in between my legs as he held himself up by his elbows.

We parted ways, only this time he moved down to my neck.

I gasped softly when his lips made contact with my neck. Luke placed soft kisses on a few places around my neck.

He didn't bite or suck. He simply kissed those places.

And his kisses were so gentle that I found myself melting at his touch.

"Your skin is very soft, love. So, so soft" Luke whispered against my neck.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning softly at his hot breath fanning my neck, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine.

Luke let out a small chuckle as he pulled away from my neck.

He moved up so that way we were eye to eye with each other, our chests pressed close to each other.

"You're beautiful, love" Luke smiled.

My heart fluttered at that but that only lasted for a few seconds.

"I'm not. Not really" I frowned, shaking my head.

During my time with Derek, not once did he compliment me nor did he call me beautiful.

Sure, he'd say my outfits looked nice and say my hairstyle was good, but he never called me beautiful or anything like that.

Looks like I wasn't good enough for him to be called beautiful or anything related to that.

Not like his new girlfriend.

Luke frowned at me and cupped my cheek with his hand, gently caressing it.

"I beg to differ, love. You're beautiful in so many ways that tons of people would be jealous" he told me.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, still frowning.

"Because it's the truth. You might not want to admit it but I want you to know that everything I say is true. I want you to know that you're beautiful no matter what" Luke said.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

 He kept his hand on my cheek and moved the other one down to my shoulder, resting it there.

"I'll continue to tell you that you're beautiful because I want you to be self aware. I don't want you doubting yourself or let other people bring you down" he softly smiled.

Speechless.

I was speechless.

His words has my heart beating a ton and I honestly didn't know how to feel nor what to say.