3 ṧℏṳт ṳ℘

"Get that thing away from me!"

I kicked and screamed as Bruce tried to put an I.V in my arm.

They finally got Thor in and he was holding me down.

Bucky couldn't hold me down seeing as he had only one metal arm, so they had to wait for reoforcments.

"Why is she so mean." Tony wines. I growled."Go back to your corner!"

He huffed before sitting down at his corner which was littered with mechanical parts since he refused to leave and I couldn't take any extra electrical currents.

Peter also decided to stay though sat next to me, which of course made Tony jealous.

"Stop making this so hard." Bruce begs. I could tell he was tired...but I hated I.V's and had a fear of being tied down.

"Here." Thor grabbed the I.V and shoved it in my vein.

I screamed and then I clung to him.which I was a good sized lady so my body made his sink down seeing as he wasn't paying attention.

"Shes got him." Peter sighs and opens his phone.

Bruce rubbed his temples."I just need some blood ok?" I gripped onto Thor for dear life as Bruce rolled his eyes and shoved a needle in my butt.

"Sun of a-" Thor clasped a hand on my mouth as he struggled to hold up his own weight.

Bruce had a smirk on his face as he turned his back and went to put my blood into viles, which in retalitation I shot him.

Well...I pointed my fingers at him like finger guns and a spark flew out.

If he asks it was on purpose. Thor feeling annoyed grabbed my hands and dropped down on my stomach.

Successfully trapping me.Peter turned his head towards me.

"Is she still sparking?" Thor shook his head."I'd be careful cause she might go off at any time."

Peter nodded and kissed me on the lips chastily. I managed to free my hands from Thor flexing them irritated.

"Couldnt do it this morning I left early." Thor looked up at me then over."Your living together?"

I put my finger to my lips."Stark doesn't know and if he does he'll flip his shit."

Peter rolled his eyes."He's just being dramatic." I massaged my temples. Peter still kind of hates him.

Which is understandable, but I always try to remind him that Tony's trying.

Along with everyone else.  Thankfully Pete has opened his mind a bit more. He talks to Bucky me Thor and is leaning towards Steve.

After all his therapist makes him talk to atleast one soulmate a month.

I bit my lip relizing the buzzing is much quieter now. Thank God."She's cooling down."

Thor alerts Bruce who hurries over."Can you feel Tony?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. In which the man whined."Why do you hate me?" That's when I hear the sliding door.

I felt a sharp pain spike in my head making me grunt.

"Well seems you did get him down here." I felt my ears pick up at the voice."Buckyyyyy."

I wined drawing a chuckle from him.