18 ᾰωᾰкḙ

It was exhausting having to deal with Tony...

Especially when it came to bringing up the past. Tony hated bringing up the past, everyone knew that, and Camile knew the best.

"Are you sparring?" Peter questioned as he wipes off his sweaty forehead.

Camille had just gotten off of the treadmill, and she already felt the dread. "No I don't fight anymore." She says dismissively.

Peter sighed, making Camile glance at him. "I promise im trying but some things just aren't my thing anymore babe."

She says before going over to the weight."Why?" Steve looked down at her as she sat.

A barbell sitting between her legs."Do you always have to ask so many questions?" Camille didn't mean to sound so irritated.

The subject was just sore for her. After all it was a skeleton she would love to keep in her closet.

"Honey." Tony snapped, making her hands spark."What? Don't want to think about it again? I'm sure you don't."

Maybe it wasn't the most appropriate time to mention such a touchy subject.

"Somtimes I wish you would act like you did when you first started working for me." Camille wanted to cry.

He was trying, but he was still the same Tony he had been all these years.

A few months of therapy wouldn't change him completely. At least that's what she told herself as she squeezed the barbell in her hand.

Even if she wanted to throw it at him. "Maybe you should spar with him it would help with the animosity."

Wanda suggests with a sigh. Everyone else seemed to watch. Not wanting to get into it with the two. Seeing as they had so much history.

Too much history. Closing her eyes she breathed. In. Out. In. Out.

"Im sorry Tony, I didn't mean to bring it up." With that she put the barbell down and leaned back against the mat.

"You know I would have preferred you'd throw the barbell at me. Now I feel like your plotting to kill me."

Standing up the woman stretched."If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have done it a long time ago."

She says with a laugh. Tony smirked and was bench pressing and put the bar back on the rack."Wow thanks Honey your so comforting."

Biting her lip she grinned."Of course anytime Mr Stark." She teased before walking off towards the panel monitoring everyone.

Ignoring the pulse on her mark. "I'm surprised you've dealt with that for so long."

Natasha comments, making Tony grunt before picking up his bottle or water.Thor chuckled. While Steve only rolled his eyes.

He didn't understand the pull everyone else had, not saying he couldn't feel it..

He just didn't have it as strong. Maybe he just wasn't as close with her as everyone else was. "Hey Cap go take a break."

Camille said leaning against the set of weights he was using with a frown.

the blonde looked at her."It hasn't been that long and I have-" She lifted it up and put it on the bar behind him.

"I wasn't asking Steve. You may be everyone elses boss but your not mine go take a break."

The man froze in disbelief. Did she just? He didn't even know what to say. So he got up. A little dazed from the fact that he just got turned on and told what to do at the same time.