7ḟṳḉк

It was like I was going to lose him.

I ripped my hands from his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He looked at me shocked."Please im sorry." I muttered before hugging him.

My breath fanned against his neck as I felt my own anxiety course through my viens. In that moment it was like we were us again.

I was in sync with him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Camille? Tell me right now it's not serious." I felt my body tense as I felt him."Friday black out."

I knew the command well. The doors lock blinds are pulled. The only ones who can hear us are us.

With that I moved to look at his face. He stared at me.

Then I kissed him. It wasn't chaste or shy. It was filled with longing and pure emotion. The only thing I could express.

He reciprocated fast and rough, needy and completely surprised.

Though now he knew something had happened. I've always shown restraint, but now it was like watching myself unravel.

The worst part is I could only watch it unfold in front of my eyes.

Because at the moment I was only aware of the one feeling I had. Pure unbridled guilt. That's when he ripped away from me.

His eyes showed nothing short of confusion." What did you do?"

I looked away from him."Honey." I could feel the pure anger as he watched me. "I jumped off of the Tower, it triggered my mutation."

It was like he froze. His eyes looked at me pure betrayal in them.

"You said you would never leave me!" He yelled in anger. I could only feel the worst of it.

"I'm sorry, im sorry, im sorry." I repeated putting my hands on his face.

It only broke my heart more when he ripped away from my grasp and stormed out his hand on the panel next to the door then he was gone.

In that moment. I only shut down. I couldn't feel, I couldn't see, I didn't want to.

I only wanted to not feel. Sitting down I wrapped my arms around myself, in hopes I could be of comfort.

Though all I could feel is disgust for myself. What the fuck was I doing?

Clearly I didn't know either.

-

"Woah what's with the-" Tony stormed past Wanda in a flurry of emotions almost knocking her down.

She looked back and felt her magic seep from her hands.

'This is necessary.' She told herself before delving into his mind. Not a second later she was running through the tower.

Everyone watched as Wanda ran panicked. Natasha saw her and didn't even think twice.

She ran after her following Wanda up multiple flights of stairs. Her eyes caught the name plate next to the stairs door.

'TonyStark?' The door burst open and almost off it's hinges as Wanda burst into the large room that held Tony's office.

When she got to the door though it was like she stopped.

Watching her breath she opened the door slowly. As if she was trying not to startle something.

Or someone.