11 Իḙ!ℵṧтᾰтḙᖱ

"Do you have to leave."

James muttered in my neck. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed the top of his hair.

"Your coming with me." He whined. Him a super soldier just whined in my neck.

"Can't you just stay here forever with me." I smiled and rolled my eyes."Peter would starve to death and so would everyone else."

James groaned in my neck before letting go. I fixed his hair and kissed his lips.

"Come on soldier." I say before taking his hand and leading him to the elevator. He followed me and I chose the floor.

Tony sent me an email reinstating me. I'm sure he had mixed feelings on it.

Sadly without me he can't run everything. He's only one person. When the elevator doors opened I walked through.

James was like a scary guard dog as he walked behind me.

Walking into the kitchen I heard the chatter stop as everyone looked towards me. "Natasha Peter and Steve your missions have been sent to your phones, take off is in 30."

My voice boomed through the kitchen as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

Then I poured James a cup. He took it with a chuckle. When I had seen the mess that was the missions board I had a small burst of anger.

I didn't expect it to go to shit in four days. Turning around I sipped my coffee and sat it on the island.

Looking at Tony I kept my face straight."You have a conference in thirty."

He sighed and got up. Then I walked over and gave him my cup of coffee. "Dont forget your umbrella it's going to rain."

He bit his lip before kissing my cheek. "Love you too." He muttered in my ear before waking off.

I opened the cabinet my knuckles turning white as I held it bit too tight.

"No more pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner." Looking at the contents I took my phone from my pocket and skimmed it.

Then I dialed a number growing dust in my contacts.

He picked up fast."Darling how have you been." I smirked."Dan lovely how have you been?"

The older man laughed."Big order?" I leaned against the counter."I need list 1, 5, 3 and-"

I glanced in the fridge. "9 ill come and pick it up at 11pm." I heard him scribble the numbers down.

"One of these days you have to tell me who all this food is for."

I chuckled."Oh Sweetheart I have no idea that's above my pay grade though I'll tell you when I know."

Then I ended the call. With that I took out some things for seweed salad and salmon with over easy eggs.

It had a lot of the stuff they needed with what I had considering there wasn't much.

Oiling two pans I place them on the stove. Then I grab the items for the salad. It was an easy meal.

Chopping up the cucumber I throw it in with some seaweed seasme seeds and rice wine vinegar.

Then I go and crack my eggs in my round pan before putting the salmon on.

Skin first. Seasoning the pans a bit I take a fork and put some salad on it. Then I turn around."Who wants to be the-"

Peter shot out a web and took the fork eating the contents of it.

I bit my lip to stop my own laughter."Good." He says licking his lips. I nodded and quickly took the eggs off plating them.

Then the salmon. After I put the salad on, I put the plates on the bar.

Everyone took their own plate with their preferred utensil and dug in. James took the extra and I looked at him.

"You eat that much and ill have to adjust your gym schedule."

I tease before grabbing a fork and stealing some salad. He just laughed and took a bite. I felt several eyes on us.

"Jealousy is a bad trait." I say before kissing his cheek and walking out.