12 ♭ḙ❡

She leaned against the door her body catching his attention.

"Yea Camille?" He had his glasses on button up rolled up to his elbows and expensive watch gleaming on his left wrist.

She sighe."I've gotten the groceries ordered missions organized and-"

I gave him a look."I need to borrow your Camero." His eyebrow went up."for groceries."

I nodded."I need to...check and make sure the shipments aren't delayed."

He smirked and leaned back in his chair."You have your Bugattie why do you want to drive my car?"

I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna brake easy. Walking to his desk I leaned over and took his tie.

"Please?" He looked at me and I could feel his mark burn.

"Fine." He handed me the cars."Thank you Mr Stark." I said teasingly." He rolled his eyes, but I could feel his mark.

Walking out I sigh, between this and not trying to focus on me and Tonys failing relationship I couldn't stand about anymore I needed to do something fulfill my purpose.

The public really thought Tony didn't do anything illegal.

He didn't get here from just selling legal weaponry. When I made it to the garage I got in his Camero.

I sat in it enjoying the sound of it purring. It was my favorite.

He used to drive it back when he wasn't caught up in the Avengers thing. Back when I first started working for him.

Backing out I touch the pad in the middle. It registered my finger print and the garage opened.

I immediately pressed the gas whipping it around the corner.

The garage snapped shut behind me. Then I was off. Traffic wasn't too terrible seeing as it was still a bit early.

Then again I didn't follow speed limits. It gave me a minute to think.

Sure in four days I had done a lot of that, but should I have just let him off so easy? After what he said and did.

Yes. Yes every single time. Because no matter what happens I cannot leave him.

Anthony Stark will never lose me, because we are bound together so tightly I could not imagine living without him.

How pathetic. Turning up the stereo I look at the large parking lot.

Whipping in I slide into a spot leaving smoke behind me. Getting out of the car I step onto the old assfault.

Seeing the loading dock I notice Mary get in the van.

She works for me or Avengers Tower. Her job is to transport the groceries without arousing suspicion.

I wink at her then I go to Dan who stood with his arms crossed.

"Oh Lovely to see you in the flesh my dear!" I smiled at the older Italian man. He ran a large string of grocers in New York and New Jersey.

He also was a mobster. We never discussed our business over the phone unless it was groceries.

So we both played dumb about who the groceries were for to make sure they stayed untampered with.

Plus im not gonna make the workers at the Towers job harder than it has to be."Come on let's talk business."

I say bluntly. He nodded and lead me to his office.