16 Պ✺Իℵ!ℵ❡

Bzz bzzz buzz.

She breathed in, the air around her making her breath fog as she opened her eyes. Her phone had been vibrating under her hand for an hour.

She desperately wanted to just turn off her phone, but with her line of work she doubted she could.

Reaching over to her night stand, she unplugged her phone. Bringing it closer to her face she found the time blaringly bright on her screen.

5:15am

"Leaving already?" Peter questioned his face in her neck. She wined."I don't even want to see who's texted me."

Peter chuckled and kissed her neck."I have early training today. Maybe its first a message saying you have the day off."

Camille felt her face contort into a small smile."Maybe." Lowering her brightness she looked at the text.

"You were too loud last night and woke us up now it's your turn. Training in ten don't be late or I might how to come up there myself."

Camille laughed and showed Peter the message."You owe me a coffee Peter Parker." The man let out a groan.

"I told you this room wasn't sound proof." She says sitting up and stretching. Peter only laid back, his head against the pillow.

"Come over here." She moved to his lap. Hands on his shoulders. "Dont kiss me I have morning breath."

Peter rolled his eyes and grabbed her neck bringing her down for a kiss. When they separated Peter panted.

"Worth it." Camille groaned and got off of him feeling his growing boner underneath her."How about we get in the shower, take the edge off."

She says with a teasing voice. Peter got up not bothering go stretch.

"I like the sound of that." He says following after her. She chuckled and turned the shower on..both of them were barley clothed.

She wore his shirt and some underwear whole he wore a pair of boxers.

So he just watched her. Her hair had been wrapped in a silk scarf, which was the first thing she took off.

Her curls seemed to flood out of the hair wrap. Each strand falling delicately down to her waist.

Following that she slipped off her shirt. Her soft breasts dropping with a bounce. Peter almost decided to say fuck the ten minutes.

Just as she slipped her underwear off and got in he snapped out of his daze.

His boxers fell to the floor quickly as he followed her in. Only to be surprised as he was the one who ended up against the wall.

"Dont be too loud, we still have training in nine minutes."

She reminds him before dropping to her knees. Just as her lips touched him his legs almost buckled. She kissed his tip.

Teasing him as he moaned. His hips bucked, but she kept her lips right we're they were. Then she began to lick and softly suck.

Edging him along. Just as he began to get frustrated her mouth took him in.

He wouldn't hold for much longer.