13 ʆḙ❡ᾰʆ ᾰḉт!ṽ!⑂

"Good everythings on track."

I say sliding him the cash he needed.

He smirked."As always miss Camille." Getting up I left his office. Tony always sold illegal weapons to Dan.

Or Danozo. I call him Dan as it's his cover name.

Danozo gives him business and buys basic stock Tony gives him what he needs and transports it with no paper trail.

It's always been something that's happened. I was introduced to this business five years in when he no longer questioned my loyalty.

I am the only one who knows besides him. The team doing the transports are robots with no memory chips.

They drive to a location unload come back. Nothings ever gone wrong.

With me nothing will ever go wrong. I turned into the Garage and answered a call."Hello?"
It was Murry.

He only called when Tony couldn't get me on the phone.

"Hey Tony wants you in his office immediately." My eyebrow arched as I looked at the garage in front of me.

"Yes of course." I ended the call ready to get these heels off.

Though I knew that would have to wait for later. Getting out or the car I put my phone in my skirt pocket.

Tony never called me in with such urgency. Seeing as I forgave him.

I can't see what the issue is. Putting my palm on the panel I watch the doors open. Stepping inside I watch the same doors close.

That's when I feel it. Something was off. I felt my stomach drop as the doors open.

Shield agents stood in the waiting area. I only felt panic kick in, but I kept my face straight. Making sure to look ahead.

I stood in front of the two men, who looked like they had been waiting for me.

"Camille." I wanted to slap him across his face. He sold me out. I couldn't believe it. Or at least not until I got confirmation.

Regardless I smiled and tucked my hands behind my back.

"What can I do for you Mr Stark?" He eye twitched. He hated when I called him that. I should start doing it more often.

"Eyepatch wants to test your blood levels." Of course he does.

I nodded and offered my wrist."Of course im sure being completely transparent is important for the condition of the company."

Complete bullshit. A shield agent came beside me and put a machine around my wrist.

"It's showing normal levels sir." The older man looked at Tony with a glare."So you weren't lying?"

Tony smirked."Why would I lie Camille will always be something I never lie about."

His eyes caught mine. Well now I felt like shit. I watched as they took off the machine. I looked towards him.

"Mr Fury may I offer you some refreshments it your here for a long meeting?"

The man smirked and shook his head."No Miss Camille, but thank you for the offer." With that he turned on his heel and left.

Good riddance.