14 ❡✺✺ᖱ ♭✺⑂

"Thankyou for, keeping my confidentiality."

She says her eyes finding his with a predatory gaze.

He only smirked."Oh Honey I would never tell anyone else your business, after all you don't go around telling mine."

She breathed out."I appreciate the sentiment Anthony."

He made a small sound like he was being burned making her crack a smile."Ooh that bad my dear?"

She chuckled as tossed him his keys."Thin ice babe."

He groaned, "You tease me so well." She rolled her eyes and walked out closing the door behind her.

When she made it to the kitchen she was ready to throw her shoes at the wall.

Then someone came behind her. Her hand shot back taking theirs slamming the person against the wall.

Her bangs fell around her face not blocking her wild look.

Natasha purred."Greet me like this more often princess." Camille breathed out and bit her lip.

"Possibly, maybe next time ill even let you take control Wolf."

With that she walked off to the fridge leaving the red head alone to gather herself. Steve whistled.

Camille rolled her eyes and then slipped off her heels mid step.

The people in the kitchen watched as she got comfortable. Coat hung on a chair heels off and hair tied up into a small bun.

Peter wrapped his arms around her waist. His figure swallowed hers.

"You forget about me?" He whispered in her ear."Had some things to take care of be a goodboy and ill tell you how much I remember."

His breath hitched. Turning her head she took his chin in her hand and kissed him.

He was at her mercy. Everyone could see how he bent to her will, and they couldn't blame him.

Even at the position they were in they could see the real dominant of the two.

Separating from his lips she pecked his cheek."Go do your homework." He grinned and rolled his eyes.

Then he left out of the door. Steve leaned against the doorway.

Now him Bucky Camille Natsha and Thor all sat in the kitchen."I think it's only fair I get a kiss to."

Natasha says slyly from the bar. Camille looked at her and tossed her a water bottle.

"To quench your thirst." The woman says before pulling out some meat. She was gonna throw it in a crockpot with veggies and potatoes for a easy dinner.

Lunch had already been taken care of as they fed themselves.

Thor laughed while Natsha groaned in annoyance. Camille steadily chopped her veggies and potatoes while her meat seared.

Paying no attention to the rowdy Avengers who picked on one another.

"Of course she has favorites and I am one." Tony announces as he walks in. She chuckled as Bucky scoffed.

"Favorite is a stretch." She bit her lip as she heard them bicker back and forth.

"I hate both of you equally." She announced throwing everything in the crock pot, heavily seasoning it.

She heard two gasps."You don't mean it?" They both said at the same time.

Setting the heat to high she put the lid on and turned around."I don't know my shoulders are feeling sore."

Tony was behind her in an instant.His fingers worked wonders.

She knew they would, after all he wasn't a good Playboy because of just his looks. She looked over to Bucky.

"I think you have some competition." He laughed."Don't insult me."

Waking over he kissed her lips and walked out. She looked at Tony."Can't argue with that."

And with those words she was off.