20 т✺✺ Պṳḉℏ

"You think your mother moved away because I threatened her? Even you know how crazy that woman is."

Camille's body only sunk back into the wall further. She felt like a kid again.

Watching her parents argue then kiss and make up a minute later."Get to the point." The man grunted."Fine."

"My family has a line of super-humans, no one knows where we started but it wasn't from a lab we know that much."

The woman tried to make it like she wasn't dreading what he said next. She didn't want them to know who she was talking to.

"Just tell me I don't have time for your mind games im not 14 anymore." The man sighed."Cold as ever Millie."

She scoffed."Don't call me that." The man made a clicking sound with his mouth. "Your a mix of my family and your mother's lines."

Camille felt her heart beat increase."Your not a meta Camille your an eternal. If anyone finds out they'll lock you away or turn you unto a weapon."

"No one will father, but thank you for actually doing something for me once in your life." With that she hung up and closed her eyes.

Breathing in she saw something. It was an interface. It reminded her of what you saw inside an ironman suit, but she wasn't.

She felt sickness wave through her from the overwhelming things she saw. Information from everyone.

And not just regular information. Things that could make her a target of everyone in there. She got up dizzy.

"Bruce, Bruce don't be mad-" She said swaying before falling backwards. Feet began running towards her.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce questioned as he looked at her. He began to check her. Only finding her phone with a message.

'It gets easier
-Murfy

"Shes got some things to tell me when she wakes up." Bruce says crossing his arms before she was lifted up by Steve.

-

"So no one asked how she was doing? Her body is too stressed its about to shut down." "What do you mean check on her she's not shown any signs of-"

A groan cut off the two arguing, Camille had sat up. The light making it uncomfortable to stay asleep for any longer.

"I need to talk to Bruce." She says with a guilty look on her face. Tony looked down at her, she seemed upset.

"I'll be outside." With that he walked out. Bruce already felt that this conversation needed to be private.

Pulling down the curtains he dimmed the lights a bit so they wouldn't hurt her eyes. "I....I don't want them to hate me and ill know you'll understand."

She muttered her eyes watering as she looked down at her lap. Bruce grabbed his chair and sat across from her.

"They'll never hate you, but I understand if your more comfortable with telling me first. Most of our soulmates can be brash about certain things."

"I'm an Eternal."