FUCK! ... I'ɱ Hσɱҽʅҽʂʂ (Bυƚ ɳσƚ ϝσɾ Lσɳɠ).

Y/n POV

Crowley and I spent the next hour and a half in the library. Combing through pages of books and scrolls containing maps of every part of Twisted Wonderland, each time ending up with zero progress of finding (Country), let alone (City, State).

"Just as I suspected. Nothing." His golden irises trail down a random route on a map. " Not only is your Homeland not listed on any map from any point in history." His eyes leave the map and lock on to me. "Now, you are QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?"

His tone was skeptical. Nodding my head harshly trying to convince him that I was indeed, telling the truth. "Yes sir, I am telling you EXACTLY where I am from! Please believe me, I am just as confused as you are, I've NEVER even HEARD of Twisted Wonderland, or"

I squint at this ancient map in front of me, sounding out the names of these lands. "The Queendom of Roses, Shaftlands,Sunset Savanna- NONE of these places rings any bells!" I begin to hyperventilate in front of the Headmage.

He holds up his hands in alarm. "I believe you Miss Y/n, I do! Please calm down, here." He reaches over to a tea tray and begins to pour me a cup of tea. Sliding the saucer in front of me then placing the full cup on top. Picking up the cup I blow, taking a sip and letting the warmth consume me.

Feeling my nerves sooth slightly I take simple breathing patterns to help calm myself further. Crowley feeling the tension die down, he continues where he left off.

"Because if so, the only other explanation is that you, my dear, you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" Luckily the tea cup was empty or Crowely would have been doused with a combo of tea and spit. "Another dimension?!"

I clutched the smooth porcelain tightly as if it were my life line. 'Just how the fuck can I process this... It's too much.. Fuck, my head is spinning...' Feeling my body get cold and clammy, my throat squeezes with dryness. Placing my elbows on the table I held my head in my hands in defeat.

'Where the hell am I even going to stay. I'm literally homeless in this new world, not to mention it's a magical one at that, I can't defend myself with just my fists and wits alone...' Crowely pulls me free from my self-deprecation.

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a... shoe? You do seem a tad bit... Empty-handed."

Without lifting my head I answered the question. "I lost my phone when I fell at Disneyland, before the carriage picked me up, and I can tell just by sitting, that my wallet isn't in my ass pocket." I grumble and drop my head on the table with a loud 'Thud'. "As you've said, I got nothing."

"Well this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy." 'Thanks, asshat.' "And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young lady without a cent to her name, or any ability to contact her guardian..."

I peer up from my place at the table just in time to see his cheeky smile. "Truly, my grace is boundless. Hmmmmm... Ah!" He pounds his left hand into his right palm. "There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough."

Placing a hand on my head he holds up a thumbs up on the other. "Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being. In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home." His feathers ruffle joyously.

"Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of... Character, one might say. Oh! But I must take you to our campus store for toiletries and 'delicates', and I must get Professor Crewel to help take your measurements. You can not stay in your Ceremonial Robes forever, it is highly unsanitary!"