🐰Dₒwₙ ₜₕₑ ᵣₐbbᵢₜ ₕₒₗₑ Wₑ Gₒ, ₐₗᵢcₑ!🐰

ʜᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀꜱ

Y/n's POV

As the four of us entered the Hall of Mirrors, we were met with a path that split seven ways. Feeling abit lost, I hang back and watch Deuce and Ace walk towards a specific path. Dim red lights decorate the walls, mushrooms and red carpet lined the sides of the floor leading towards the mirror.

This mirror's frame was made out of stone, the stone was carved to have card suits and roses as the archway.

Two spade spears are crossed above the mirror behind a Crest in the shape of a heart wearing a crown, on closer inspection words were etched in the banner of the heart.

Heartslabyul

On the floor in front of this mirror is a stone platform that has been carved to represent an open book. "This is some excellent stonework!" I mused, "It's just past here Prefect!" Deuce waves me over. Grim looks like he was about to burst, "I can't wait anymore!! Myah!"

In a burst of energy, Grim launches himself head first into the mirror running through the glass, the surface of the mirror rippled like water and a bright light flashed before my eyes. Sparkles trailed out of the mirror and faded like bubbles before they touched the Storybook platform.

Ace groans and slaps his forehead in irritation, turning towards me and Deuce, he points over his shoulder. "Let's follow the furball so he doesn't burn anything else of the Queen's." Ace moves in and walks through the pane of glass, and like Grim, the mirror ripples, lets out a bright light and sparkles trail out of the mirror.

Glancing over at Deuce, he gestures towards the mirror, "After you Prefect. I'll go after you... If that's ok?" A light pink decorates his cheeks, "He's really adamant in calling me by title.. I guess a little playful teasing wouldn't hurt.." I decided to grasp the sides of my imaginary dress and curtsied.

"Such a gentleman you are Deuce Spade~" I said with an exaggerated posh accent. Deuce's eyes widened in surprise but then returns my curtsy with a rushed and stiff bow "T-Thank you, P-Prefect." He said awkwardly, I let out a snort and nudged him in the side with my elbow.

"Let's go Deuce, before Ace and Grim start fighting again." I carefully step on the platform and enter through the cold mirror pane, pass in through it with no trouble but was blinded by a bright light. I could tell I was starting to get used to the Mirror portals, I didn't get too sick from traveling to the other side.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》
♡ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐮𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 ♡

As my body exits out the other side of the mirror, I felt a gasp leave my body as I took in the sight of Heartslabyul. I could faintly hear a harmonizing chorus in the wind as I stood still drinking in the scenery.

"Alice in Wonderland~♪
How do you get to Wonderland?♪
Over the hill or under land, or just behind a tree."

The dorm looked like a castle straight out of Wonderland, more specifically, The Queen's castle. Small stone platforms lined the walkway with potted roses on top; as well as trimmed rose bushes lined to be in between a stone platform giving a semblance of symmetry.

"When clouds go rolling by,
They roll away and leave the sky~♪
Where is the land beyond the eye, the people cannot see.♪"