"Hσɳσɾαɾყ Jαɳιƚσɾιαʅ Sƚαϝϝ MҽɱႦҽɾʂ" ... Iƚ'ʂ ƈαυʂҽ I'ɱ α Gιɾʅ, ιʂɳ'ƚ ιƚ?

Y/n POV

Sparkles and smoke surrounded Crowley's ghost body, the smoke clears and he had transformed back to his normal body. Grim turns his head at Crowley, pissed that he worked himself so hard. "...Well?"

Crowley's eyes were blown open, he seemed to be in a trance of some kind. "Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that fiasco at orientation, Y/n."

He holds his chin in thought. "I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said I..." He starts mumbling to himself, his voice was so low that I couldn't comprehend what exactly he was saying.

Taking a leap of faith, I step forward and straighten my back, looking right into the Headmage's eyes. "Would it be possible for Grim to stay here with me and go to school here in Night Raven College?" "WHAT? A monster, stay here? Go to school?!" Crowley sounded incredulous, like I asked him if he liked breathing or not.

Grim's black slits pupils blew up into a big circle covering most of his turquoise eyes, in bewilderment. "Whoa, did you just..." I pushed further.

"Please, sir! There could be more ghosts around and it would benefit his dream of being a powerful Mage." He seemed to be thinking about it, then his response fills me with relief. "I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well." Grim floats out of grasp, flying to meet Crowley face to face. "Myah?! Really?!" Practically starstruck.

A leather and silver taloned hand is held up in front of Grim. "Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror- especially not a monster!" Like a balloon filled with too much air, my hopes for Grim getting into NRC, popped prematurely.

'What a crock of horseshit... Just because some enchanted furniture said "No".'

My fingers flex slightly in anger, for Grim and at Crowley. ' It's just annoying. Just how many teens were probably told the same thing, no matter how hard they polish their talents, study for exams, brush off time out of their Lounge time... Tԋιɳɠʂ ɳҽʋҽɾ ƈԋαɳɠҽ, υɳƚιʅ ιƚ'ʂ ƚσσ ʅαƚҽ...'

A sharp jolt of pain passes through my head, I held it and the pain subsided instantly. 'That was weird, I wonder where'd that come from..' " Nor do I intend to allow you, Miss Y/n, to freeload until you are able to return home." Grim grumbles and shook his head in defeat. "Hmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up..." The little cat monster floats backwards and stops till he's beside me. "Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being."

'I think you mean the school IS responsible. You giant talking feather duster.'

"So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, you will need to pay for your own food, incidentals and other important items that you might need. As to how you will do so penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan." He makes a suspicious face that just doesn't sit well for me.
"What exactly are you planning to make me do?"

He snaps his fingers, the Dalmatian spotted case wheeled it's way over to me and parked by my feet. "You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. You will also not have to worry about clothes, Crewel has informed me to tell you to not worry about clothes and to not be afraid to come visit him if you have any requests or emergency wardrobe malfunctions. But I would request to wait after his classes if you have requests, but if it is a wardrobe malfunction you are allowed to intrude his class."