A Sƈԋσσʅყαɾԃ Bɾαɯʅ; Dιɳɠ-ԃιɳɠ Bҽҽ-ყαƚƈԋ!

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel and a magicless scullery maid." He teases with a snarky grin.

...

"NYAH/HUH?!"

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Y/n's POV

Grim and I stared at Ace, shocked at his sudden insult, as he continues to laugh and chortle. "I can't hold it back anymore!!"

He wipes at the non-existent tear from his eye.

"Come on, you're the ones who turned Orientation, into such a fiasco, right? The only chick to be summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster who wasn't summoned at all."

A familiar bubbly warm feeling began to stir in my chest, one that is often mistaken for attraction, the unmistakable feeling of impending anger.

"It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

His face twisted into a sadistic grin. I shoot him a nasty look of hostility and felt my grip on the pushbroom tighten, Grim growls and steps in between Ace and I.

"H-Hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

"Is this how you normally act towards foreigners that are new to your World? If so.. I suggest you leave before I show you what I do to ignorant jackasses."

I threatened the ginger-haired asshat, stepping forward to stand in front of Ace. Ace holds up his hands in mock surrender, still joking around.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy there, little Miss. I'm just stating the obvious! So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors?" He laughs again at our situation. "SO lame~"

Grim's fur begins to raise, his furry little brow creases down to show his anger is at a boiling point.

"What did you just call me?!"

"Grim, let me handle this." I warned my friend, knowing just well how short his temper is, mine is just as bad but at least I'll send him to the infirmary with bruises and not scorch marks.

Apparently, Ace didn't get the hint to stop teasing Grim and I and continues to belittle us.

"And you're so clueless Grim! You don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not one of them! You however," Ace's eyes meet mine with a suspicious glint.

"Knew the Thorn Fairy can turn into a Dragon without me even saying anything about it. So you are OBVIOUSLY lying about being a "foreigner", you're just hiding the fact that you don't have an ounce of magic in you. Grow up, chick."

A loud snap catches Ace and Grim off guard, the pushbroom in my grasp is snapped in half and lays abandoned on the floor.

Ace and Grim's eyes are blown wide in awe. Ace shakes his head, turns his attention back to Grim, specifically targeting just him. "Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at Kindergarten?" He laughs at his sucky joke, hugging himself.

"Grrrr..." I hear Grim growl louder, his fur now fully puffed up in rage. My body was on fire with how much anger I'm bottling up, that if anyone were to touch me, they would catch fire.

"Anyways, just thought I'd tease you two a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you two get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

Ace turns to leave us, stewing in our shared anger. With my eyes locked on the back of Ace's head, I kick up my shoe and catch it in my dominate hand. 'No one bullies Grim and calls me a liar and walks away scott free. I'mma fuck him up.' Grim bares his teeth and grinds them furiously.