A Hιʂƚσɾყ Lҽʂʂσɳ AႦσυƚ Tԋҽ Gɾҽαƚ Sҽʋҽɳ, Fҽαƚυɾιɳɠ Aɳ Aɳɳσყιɳɠ Aƈҽ σϝ Hҽαɾƚʂ.

Narrator's POV

The two of you arrive on Main Street. Several stone statues line the sides of the street, watching anyone that passes by. But these statues weren't just any ordinary statues. Grim looks around at them, astonished at how life like they looked.

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!"

Y/n was too swallowed up in her thoughts to hear him.

'Queen of Hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, Evil Queen, Hades and Maleficent... But their names are not listed on these statues. I wonder why, but at the same time.. This World is too influenced by Disney for this to just be a coincidence.'

"I didn't get to see much of it yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary."
Grim scampers over to the Queen of Hearts statue and looks up at it with uneasiness.

Y/n stands behind him, setting down her bucket of water that she retrieved from the well on their way over, staring up at the statue with Grim.

"Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reaaal anger management issues."

A new voice speaks up next to the Janitorial duo. "You two don't know the Queen of Hearts?"

The two turn their heads to see a fluffy ginger-haired student saunter up to them, a noticeable red heart is painted over his left eyelid. " "Queen of Hearts"? Is some kinda big deal?"

"She was a Queen, who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago."

The three turn their attention back towards the statue, the student continues his little factoid on the Queen. "She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step."

Y/n made eye contact with the statue's face and felt like she was transported to the very scene of the Movie.

◦•●❤♡ 🌹 ♡❤●•◦

The White Rabbit scurries between the rows of playing-card soldiers, while playing his trumpet. As he makes it to the front of the two lines, with harsh breaths, he tiredly but loudly announces the arrival of the Queen.

"Her Imperial Highness, her Grace, her Excellency, her Royal Majesty,
The Queen of Hearts!"

The Card Soldiers cheer with adulation for the Queen, the tiny King appears behind the dress of his wife, the Queen, and nudges the White Rabbit. With disinterest, the White Rabbit also announces the King of Hearts. "And The King." Comically, the King only received one excited cheer from someone in the far back.
◦•●❤♡ 🌹 ♡❤●•◦

The poor girl snaps out of her vision with a wild shake of her head. The boy didn't notice, and continued on. "She basically ruled over a Kingdom of Madness, but not one of her subjects dared defied her."

He stared at the two by his side and smirks, knowingly, he places his hand on his hip. "You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!"

That sentence was enough of a trigger for another
vision to flash before
Y/n's eyes.

◦•●❤♡ 🌹 ♡❤●•◦

The Queen's eyes catch something, causing her jaw to drop, only to scrunch in displeasure. Marching over towards one of her beloved Rose bushes, she brushes her finger on one that was poorly painted and dripping red paint. With the swipe of her finger it revealed underneath the paint a crisp white color.