Chapter-020-Omniversal Council and Final Declaration

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                            Void - Otheis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The time has finally come. I Left to the Council meeting to discuss this reality's future as I stepped into my own shadow leaving the world I was in and into a Nexus Point. The Nexus Points are points of pocket universes or worlds that exist between the Nexus Core and the Abyss far from other realities where only select universals guardians can enter and affect other worlds and realities. A meeting called is a momentous event that decides the fate of one or more to all realties and Omniverses. I stepped from the shadows into a grand plateau of purple brick that leads to stairs and into a grand hall of impossible size that could even fit universal Titans with ease.

The design of the hall resembles different ancient designs with no connection to any omniverse or realities. The grand pillars made from the same material tower next to the door were immense on their own but made to seem small when compared to the endless height of the pillars. I phase through the non-existing door into the main hall where different entities, beings and people splinter off into groups to chat. Some were humanoids with horns and antlers while being made of stone while others had wings and tails. They all came in different shapes, sizes, species and much more. But that didn't catch my attention as these were an average sight here.

I continued into I was stopped by a beautiful maiden with black hair that resembled the starry night sky and bright glowing purple eyes as she wore a white gown decorated in gold trims and jewelry. I Bowed after lifting the form I was in to show a child. "My lady Eirene, my watch over that reality is done and the GrimDex doesn't suspect me. I am back for the council vote. Afterwards I can transfer into a better body if liked." I said to my Master. "Otheis, it's been a while. I take you to meet the 12 OverEyes after the initial Council Vote is done in 10 minutes. Plus, you don't need to worry over such things. You are very cute in this form. I still don't understand how you got stuck like that." She said to me as I raised from my position of bowing.

"Well, I'm glad you like this form even when it inconveniences both me and the other three. Speaking of which where is Heklios, Eona and Lunara?" I asked. "Well, Hekilos is away at another Omniverse trying to get a girlfriend while Eona is at the Omniverse Library researching the Dark Lord and possible resurrections. Lunara is just going around different worlds shopping. But they will all be back by the end of the week." She said to me as we walked our way to the 12 OverEyes. The door to the room was heavy as it was made from blacked Star metal with obsidian compartments and designs showing 12 eyes looking. As She knocked on the door it opened by itself showing the interior of the room.

We walked in to see many floating masses of the building with 12 tall pillars of the same material and design as the door scattered around with cloak individuals on some while others were empty. We stepped forward as they turned their eyes to us or rather the mask covered face with a drawing of a red eye similar to the ones one the pillars and doors with also numbers in roman numeral representing something unknown to even me. "Fourth Gift of Eirene the Council voted and decided that this Nina White child would be enough against their threats, but you must continue with your mission in finding the Eciopiadex from the GrimDex. GrimDex must fall; they are the biggest threat since the Nexus Devourer and the Mad Destroyer." Said number III.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                                       Dr. Cool

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                               One week later

"It's been a week since the special request from SCP-(NEG)-4012. What is the final decision?" Dr. Cool asked his mysterious companions on the 05-Council. The masked figures with large clothes that hide their gender murmur around the table. Most of the council don't even know who each other even are.

But that doesn't matter as that doesn't affect our operations. "Let the vote begin," said 05-01.

05-04: "Ita Vero."

05-06: "Ita Vero."

05-05: "Ita Vero."

05-07: "Minime Vero."

05-08: "Ita Vero."

05-02: "Ita Vero."

05-03: "Ita Vero."

05-01: "Ita Vero."

05-09: "Minime Vero."

05-10: "Minime Vero."

05-11: "Ita Vero."

05-12: "Ita Vero."

"Though a majority vote, we will allow this meeting to happen and help SCP-(NEG)-4012 to unlock their full potential and join the rest of her kinder siblings to fight against not only the Scarlet Sins but the Scarlet King himself." Said 05-01. "Let's hope we don't regret this decision." Said 05-10.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                                       Tsul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Within the month we shall free our other siblings from the Foundation." Said Tsul. The other nodded as they stood on a tall hill overlooking a Foundation compound as the sun set. "Let's begin."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++