Chapter-022-Remembrance of time long past

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Warning this chapter contain uncomfortable topics of mental, psychical and sexual abuse well as Depression and Self harm.

You have been warned.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

=Nina Memories=

Darkness is all I can see besides the slight outline of some bed sheets on the floor. I wasn't allowed to turn the lights on and only when I am punished do, I ever see it come on in my room. I wasn't allowed to be outside except to do chores and shopping and I wasn't able to go to school since my parents don't want to waste money on it. But that small freedom was short-lived after I attempted to make a friend or get help; now I'm imprisoned in this house. My room was dark most of the time with a single window which was bar up to stop me from leaving.

My stepmother was a politician while my father was the chief of police here. They both had a lot of power over people's lives but even more so for me, their disowned daughter. The punishment I endured was gruesome and downright terrible but that will all change soon. With the help of my only friend Dom. The door creaked as both my only sibling, my older brother Jacob and my father came in with a pair of cuffs. My brother was so different from me when it came to looks.

I was 5ft 3in with wild dark brown hair, many injuries and bruised skin and tater clothes while he was 6ft 4in with neat blond hair with clean unblemished skin and wore a nice pair of blue jeans pants and a white designer T-shirt. We are so different despite the small age gap with him being 19 years old while I'm 16. My father wore a gray tank top and a pair of cargo shorts where he keeps his gun scrap. Thankfully he doesn't shoot me with live ammo but training bullets but that still hurts and sometimes it also breaks my bones.

But the fact there are cuffs means only one thing: they were either stressed out or horny since this means they will use it if I struggle too much. I just stared at them with my dead looking eyes and blank face as I knew what's coming next. I tried to stay emotionless as possible to not give them the satisfaction of my suffering. Father pointed the gun at me and said, "You know the drill freak started scripting." I hesitated as that would also mean I have to take off Mom's necklace.

The Necklace was a silver chain with a silver tag on it of the SCP logo. Me and my original mom was big fans of the SCP wiki and would always keep up with it. But She died when I was 13 and my father remarried a week after to my stepmother Marge. As my father and Sibling grew impatient, they smacked me aside the head causing me to fly onto the padding of bed cover as they started to script me as I tried holding back my emotions and tears.

They didn't take them off normally either. They ripped my ragged shirt and shorts off revealing my makeshift underwear and bra which also was made from rags as they turned that off as well revealing my naked body to their lustful eyes. My eyes were very watery as I tried my best to not cry as they proceed to rape me once again. It was the fifth time it happened this week and it's only Wednesday. And I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I was infertile because of them. They forced some strange drugs down my throat for two weeks for this to be permanent.

I'm glad they can't impregnate me but I'm also sad since When I escape in the future, I want my own kids to rise to be better than my father ever was. They pain of rape was both psychical and mentally scaring and break me every time. But not for much longer as Dom is working on helping me escape. Thankfully I found some loose boards that lead to the rest of the house so I could attempt to escape when he comes with the cops.

___4 days later____

Why?!!! Just Why?!! They found out about the plan from Dom?!! Why did he betray me like this...I thought... My mind was broken from the betrayal of Dom as he told my Father about my escape plan, leaving him to fix the boards and keep me in here. And to make it worse It seems they made some sort of deal since he now joins in in raping me. I disconnected completely that day.

Right now, my Stepmother is punishing me for trying to leave and denies the men of the house my body. She was just mindlessly beating me down even when I turned limp as she forced me to go back to my room crawling. It's been some time since then as my feelings started to fade more and more as I feel tired and useless. I just want to end it. But there wasn't a way that /i can find. Then it happened in the middle of the night during a storm as a nail came loose.

I use the nail to cut into my flesh and replace what I feel with the thought of the current physical pain in order to cope. A pain to distract me from my reality and the mental torture that is my life. It especially helps when recently they had gotten much rougher in there raping. But Thankfully Our neighbors finally noticed and called the cops which came during my punishment. My stepmother, Father, Sibling and friend were all arrested, and I was taken in. I was going to therapy and after some time I regained most of my feelings but was still broken and developed serval phobias which became a problem latter as I was adopted by a kind old lady name Rose and finally started school, but I was bullied due to my phobias and my scares but Nothing they says affected me as I been through and survive much worse.

I was at school helping clean out an abandoned classroom for a club that members decided to leave me to do it myself. It was late and dark in the school as I finished and was about to leave when I heard a terrifying similar voice which I was able to identify as My older brother. "Hello their freak." I turned around to see him standing in the doorway wearing all black clothing and a white drama mask showing a face half happy and half sad.

He blocked the door and I realized there weren't any windows in the room as I backed up as he inches closer and closer. I tried running to grab something to defend myself with, but he was much faster and grab me as I kicked and screamed trying to get out of his touch as he holds me down and started to undress me as I tried to fight back only for him to get frustrated and pulls out a knife and started to stab me. It was painful as my blood pooled under me as he continued to rape me while I was dying in my own blood. The last thing I heard was the door opening and guns loading and the faint words of a police officer. "Freeze, Drop the knife." Everything went black and faded.

========================================================================

End Of Flashback

========================================================================

I jolted awakened crying, screaming and just letting out sounds of frustrations at the injustice of my life as I continued to sob not care that my new father and my friends were their as they rushed to comfort me