Chapter-025- Nina Vs The King (Finale pt.2)

My memory is fuzzy as I tried hard to remember what happened as darkness surrounds me. I quickly realized my eyes were close as I slowly opened them to reveal a bright light straining my eyes for a couple seconds with blurry vision. After clearing up I noticed I was in a padded room with an iron door secured with many locks from the other side. Another Thing I also noticed was the fact I am older and worn white pants and what appears to be a straight jacket.

I tried to remember something but my mind became hazy and nothing inside much for before the portal. Even my normal and distant memories are slightly hazy as well. The sound of many clicks and clanks filled the silence from the openings of the locks as a doctor came in with a clipboard. My mind started to slip slightly as the doctor approached.

"Ms. Nina West; It's me Doctor Young. How are you doing today?" west?!! That was my old last name from before everything started back within my original world where life..wasn't good. "Why I'm I here?" I asked her to get any sort of clues as for what happened with the fight. She jolted some things down onto her clipboard as she hummed slightly.

"Ms. West, you were taken into this hospital to get better. You've been here for the last 8 years. I know you've been through a lot but the psychological stress forced you to forget to deal with these things; but sadly I have to remind you of the painful memories to help in your healing." She said to my surprise. My mind started to feel strange like something is influencing it because I can't tell what.

"Let's start. You are Nina West, a 22 years old female from the Coal family. You have a father named Johnny West who works as a Politician and a deceased mother named Elmore West who used to be a doctor but died in a hospital shooting. Your Sibling is your older brother Eric West who is currently out on bail working with your father. Sadly your father and brother got away with the terrible things they did to you. Breaking you so much." She explained.

What? I am not 22 years old?!! Or am I? She looked at me with apathy and a sad expression as she continued. "You was abused by your father and brother since you was 7 years old constantly beaten and raped for there enjoyment. Sadly With your unstable memories and mental condition the sentence was light." She seemed upset with me and looked at me with longing eyes. Does she personally know me?

But that thought was interrupted with a flood of memories forced into my head of my past but it went longer than I remember. I remember the first time was a week after my mother's death. Father was angry at me but I never know why. At first he was always mildly upset with me scolding me for things I never did but it got worse as he started to drink when he was not working. With a push here a Shove there went yelling and hitting One night he was very stressed he forced himself on me in my room. As I cried he would call me by my mother's name. I couldn't stand for hours as the bleeding led down my legs. Without energy I laid there crying only for my brother to come in. I begged him for help telling him what dad did but I was quickly slapped by him as he started to unbuckle his pants and proceed to do the same. I remember Crying for so long and so many times that I just stopped one day. I got tired and tired so I could barely talk or move.

I also remember how for so long I wished for them to be like they use to and stopped this painful loop of being beaten down and raped. Memories I never had before also filled my mind of growing up, impregnated before the forced abortion by my father and going to school finally only to be an outcast and bullied I remember Meeting Kane and falling in love with him only for him to move away never to be seen again. I remember my first year of college where my older friend Alice Young attended to be a Psychologist and how I finally confessed but I was already broken.

Tears started to flow uncontrollable without noticing down my face as These memories came forth. But a flash of a smiling mask in my mind I remember the memories Of being tortured and killed by from the eyes most likely my brother. I remember the healing from this; the new kinder family I made as My mind straightens itself out as my surroundings dissipate into darkness as the large and terrifying Scarlet King in front of me with what I think is a smile.