Update And Vote

Sorry but I Temperly not able to write more due to me googles Doc not working properly I try to get it fix before next week. So here a edited mix of Stronger Than You soundtrack made by me :)

The series will continue and is nearing its end so you all can decide how the vote after the next chapter starts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Series 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally found happiness in my 100th life

The Sobber Abyss 

The Zimbardo Effect

The Chronicles of Sora

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Series

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under_Err0r:

 Muti part series on my own Undertale Au Fanfic

The Soberance of Chara: 

Undertale Female Chara Isekai story

Reborn As Hyper Shenron:

 A guy who overly lazy reborn as the most powerful being to exist in Dragonball Z

Demi-Gods of Denmark: 

My own Percy Jackson Au Fanfic were in the small town of Denmark, US lived many Demi-gods and their daily life 

Semi-Desu Mafi:

 My own Percy Jackson Au Fanfic where the Demi-gods are a part of some different Mafi group while our MC left that to be a PI

A.R.T.S : 

My own RWBY Au Fanfic around team A.R.T.S (Most of the story won't follow much of the cannon series) 

Remnants of a Decipher:

When magic was on remnant as great in number as dust an ancient and powerful demon that even the Brothers of Light and Darkness was cautious of him. They used the majority of their power to kill the Triangle demon after he attain a human form. But to a deal the infamous Bill Cipher they sealed His Daughter who was conceived with Salem in a attempt to overthrow the brothers to prevent any plans Bill may had to return. After loneliness after the abuse of her father for thousands of years unknown to her magic became a rare secret thing and a new threat known as Grimm plague the lands . While on a mission Ruby from team RWBY broken the weaken seal and freed her. What will happen when she meet Ozpin and Salem hears of her daughter release.

Dragon's Souls: 

Original Book the Goddess Eirene reincarnated in a cycle with her four servants and guards Eona, Lunara, Otheis and their leader Hekelios in order to bring forth balance and to fight against a future threat known as the Dark Lord but this story not how you thought.

Immortal P.I :

 Original Book And Immortal Man runs a PI with a new employee join him.

My Yandere brother followed me into the next life: 

Original Book after suffering in the hands of her Yandere brother who obsess over her she takes her own life to escape but is reborn in another world of fantasy and magic, but her brother did the same and made a deal with a dark being known as Diark and was token to the same world with special abilities to track and capture her for his twisted perverted desire.