well well well what do we have here?

"Long day uh?" Bucky asked Steve as he crashed down on the bed in the tent. "Don't even talk about it Barnes, its fucking freezing and this is my only break"

Bucky laughs walking over and sitting down on Steve bed. "C'mon, I got some whiskey over there, warm ya up"

Steve sits up with a groan and buries is hands into his hands. "You doing alright pal?" Bucky asks slapping his hand down on his back. "Just miss back home"

"me too" Bucky replied handing Steve a glass. Steve chuckles "miss the women" Bucky turns to him with a scoff "like you got any, Rogers"

After a moment of silence Bucky threw down the rest of his drink and stood up to get changed. Before Bucky pulled of his t-shirt he turned to Steve "You don't mind if I-"

"No no go ahead"

Bucky pulled his shirt off and began rummaging for his other shirt. That's when Steve felt his pants tighten. He shouldn't feel like this. That's his best friend, but god he needs it. Steve was too zoned out starting at Bucky that he didn't even hear him trying to get his attention. "Steve!!" He finally dropped out of his haze "yeah -eh sorry man"

Steve had gone all red and subtly tried to bring one hand over his crotch. "That bad for you too?"

Steve nodded with a slight chuckle "it's everything, I swear" Bucky slowly walked over to him and sat down beside him, facing him, he placed his hand on Steve thigh and slowly leaned it to kiss Steve, it was slow but took Steve by surprise. He dropped his hand to Bucky's hip and pulled him closer, moving into the kiss.

Bucky pulled away and looked at Steve, before he could get one word out, Steve pushed him onto the bed and began kissing him again. Steve could feel Bucky moaning into the kiss. He moved from his lips down to his jaw, neck, chest and then torso.

Steve looked up at Bucky as he reached his pants waistband, he nodded back, giving Steve the go ahead. He pulled them down revealing Bucky had gone commando, his rock hard cock sprung up against his abdomen, pre cum leaking out. "Please Stevie- need you" Bucky whined.

Steve quickly, licked a long stripe from the base of his cock to the tip. He wrapped his hands around Bucky's cock and brought it to his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. "oh my god Steve, you're so good" Steve spat into his hand and began jerking Bucky off while is mouth went to Bucky's puckered ass and ran his tongue over it.

"shit!" bucky cried

"Yeah you like that James, you gonna let me fuck this little ass of yours" Steve teased while pushing one finger in while simultaneously jerking him off.

"Yeah want you in my ass"

Steve moved away from Bucky, releasing his cock and pulled down his own pants, freeing his cock. He moved over to where Bucky's face was began rubbing his cock onto his lips "C'mon Sargent, get your Captains cock all wet for your ass"

Bucky wrapped his mouth around Steve and hollowed out his mouth, bobbing his head back and forth. Bucky brought his hand down to his cock and jerked himself off as he blew Steve.

After a few more moments, Steve pulled out of his mouth and repositioned himself between Bucky's legs, he licked his hand and spread it around his tip before pushing it against Bucky's hole. "Oh my god Cap!!" Bucky cried out as he pushed in

"Shit Sarge your so tight, so so tight" Steve slowly edge his way in and placed his hands down on Bucky's chest as he bottomed out.

Steve slowly dragged out and pushed back in before he began pumping at a slow pace. "you like that Sarge?"

"ye-es I do Cap" Steve leaned down to Bucky and kissed his lips, Bucky quickly wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling him closer

"Well well well, what do we have here" you asked as you pulled back the curtain on the tent. Steve quickly jumped back pulling out of Bucky, Bucky then grabbing the blanket and trying to cover himself.

"Looks like two naughty boys inna tent fuckin"

"No no we swear it's not what it look like" Bucky cried sitting up with the blanket pressed to him.

"Caps bare ass says other wise - and eh did I just stitch you up Barnes, you shouldn't be doing any vigorous movements boy" You were a nurse for the 107th, where Steve and Bucky were stationed - America's two golden boys. You won't lie they were attractive, you wouldn't mind getting a taste, but to walk in on them, fucking like bunnies. oh this was gonna be good.

"Don't think Colonel Philips would be too impressed with this, maybe I should go get hi-"

"NO! no no please don't" Steve shout, pulling up his pants as he hobbled over to you "We'll do anything, anything"

"Anything" you asked, they both nodded back.

You pulled back over the cover of the tent, took off your hat and unbuttoned the first button of your dress. "Both of you, on your knees, bent over the bed, think you need a little punishment"

They scrambled and did as their told as you picked up one of their belts and folded it. You walked over to Bucky first and ran your hand over his ass before bringing the belt down with a crack.

"fuck" he cried before you quickly moved to Steve and doing the same. "good boy's" you said before giving them both two more slap.

"Up pretty boys" they quickly jumped up "remove the clothes"

They removed all of their clothes and stood in front of you, cocks red and hard, pressed against their abdomens.

You walked over to them and dropped to your knees. You brought them closer to you and put one of their cocks in each of your hands and slowly began pumping. "Look at these two pretty boys and these pretty cocks, are you gonna be good and fuck your mistress"

"Yes mistress, we'll fuck you, fuck you so hard" Steve wined while grabbing your hair into a ponytail.

You stood and dropped their cocks before pushing Bucky onto the bed and straddling his waist. You pulled Steve behind you. You line up Bucky with your pussy and Steve with your ass.

You sink down on Bucky first, him filling you to the brim before you sit back a little and let Steve push in. You almost came on the spot but slowly brought yourself up and came down on both of them. "Fuck my god, you guys are so big"

Bucky whined into you boobs "your so tight mistress"

"yeah mistress so fucking tight"

after a few more pumps Bucky could feel himself about to cum "mi-mistress? Can I cum please"

"wait for you Stevie" you moaned out as you came around them.

"Mistress I'm close too"

You pressed your head against Bucky's shoulder as Steve kissed your shoulder. "c'mon babies, cum inside of me, fill your mistress"

They both released with a groan, filling you up. Bucky fell against the bed as Steve held you up with his arms. You turned your head to nuzzle against the side of his face. "So good Stevie"

You slowly pull of both of them and stand up. You throw their clothes as them and pulled your own dress down, buttoning back up your dress. You found your reflection and fixed your lipstick. You turned back to look at the two of them sex-hazed out on the bed. "clothes on boys. Training in 5" you said while walking out of the tent.

145 notes